Cowboy

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I went drawing this think for no reason yesterday, the first scetch looked good in my opinion, so i kinna worked it out...

as usual, comments and crits welcome.

Best answers
Okay first thing, never cg a sketch they rarely turn out looking good. Trust me I've gotten a lot of criticism over the past year on how sloppy most of my cg sketches looked.

The rock formation in the background looks nice, and the dirty sketch idea works for it.
The cowboy is too sketchy though in this case, I do like what you’re trying to go for though. You did cover up a lot of the art with this cg but from what I can tell he is wearing a tie and no shirt which is fine I guess but it mite be that you didn’t make to much of a difference between the skin pigment.

Grade: C+

Form: 10%
Idea: 50%
Creativity: 20%

Retired
Best answers
Nicho said:
Okay first thing, never cg a sketch they rarely turn out looking good. Trust me I've gotten a lot of criticism over the past year on how sloppy most of my cg sketches looked.

The rock formation in the background looks nice, and the dirty sketch idea works for it.
The cowboy is too sketchy though in this case, I do like what you’re trying to go for though. You did cover up a lot of the art with this cg but from what I can tell he is wearing a tie and no shirt which is fine I guess but it mite be that you didn’t make to much of a difference between the skin pigment.

Grade: C+

Form: 10%
Idea: 50%
Creativity: 20%
1) Nicho *edit*
2) Nice Work Man i like the colors in the bg.. makes it really pop..

Keep it up

LS, everyone is entitled to opinions, except you.
Cucumba
Forum Administrator

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That pwns man. The ground does look abit funny in some places.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with nicho. Work on the wood thing he standing on though.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eh? skin?? hes wearing a leather jacket..
anyways, i left it kinna "scetchy" on purpose, i dont like clean smooth lineart for this one, since its supposed to be... how shall i say it? a bit messy I guess.

grtz,
dudeman

Retired
Best answers
I like it man, also I think the font is a good choice on it. nice colors, and I really like how you kept it sketchy. gj.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom