Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zeq 2

• DBZ HOOD

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok...I know alot of you people will turn their back on this fast once they hear it's on byond but hear me out.
In terms of gameplay it's the best game I seen on byond till now.
There are basicly 3 game modes.
Normal ( I have no knolage about this one)
Peasants (everybody is a peasant)
Kingdoms ( you chose from diferent classes -king,royal guard,priest,necromancer,etc- and there are too kingdoms,also the number of clases is limited - only 2 kings with 2 royal guards each,one necro,etc - )
The kingdom mode ends pretty fast because people get bored and they start a war between the kingdom and thus ending it shortly (20-30 min)
The peasant mode is my favorite because of the many posibilities in roleplay.
For example, me and some friends chose to make an underground city,we dug up dirt under the grass layer and started building, a friend chose to build a hotel (builds walls and bed and asks people gold if they want to sleep in a bed) another one chose to have a meat store (he hunts down animals, cooks their meat and sells it) and last but not least I chose to be a corn farmer with a store ( I planted corn in a space I made under the earth and build walls around it and a room for the shop where I sell my corn)
---me
In this game you have to sleep and eat from time to time, if the sleep meeter reaches 0 you faint and wake up after a few seconds so you may have time to go to a bed or sleep on the ground, and you eat corn,tomatoes,fryed meat.
You make clothes from animal hides.
Thats the sumary of it.
To sum it all up it's a great role play game and I think you guys should try it out.

http://games.byond.com/hub/Bovine_Buddy/CowRPRRR

(usualy people come online when it's noon or night time in america)

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why would anyone who's not a cow, want to play as one?
It also looks bad, very bad...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That link is, quite thankfully, blocked here at work.

Best answers
Basically he linked to a game where you play as the 3 things, but he has a picture of a peasent surrounded by corn... honestly it isn't a very aspiring thing to be a peasent with a corn farm..

If i want to be a peasent with much better graphics ill play UO =P, it seems like a ok game if that is your slice of pie tho, just not my pie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know, it really looks like Arena's in the interface and as in graphics, Nethack X.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Forgot to mention one thing, in peasant mode you actualy build your own farm shop, like you gather wood (for torches,wood floor,wood chair, camp fire,etc) and stone (stone floor, stone walls,stone windowed walls,etc) and then you get to dig the whole space where you want to make your farm (since I made it underground I used the pickaxe not shovel witch is used on the ground) then you gota tile it with the hoe, then you eat corn(or tomatoes,patatoes) and you get seads from it and you plant it. Then while I wait for the crop to be ready I go to the store and wait for buyers.

Best answers
If i want to play a farming game, i dig up my Harvest Moon: Wonderful Life (Deluxe edition) for PS2 from my closet and start playing. Now that i remember, i never really finished the game, so i guess i should go and play it...
P.S. You cant finish the game...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Looks cool to try it out. Just a shame I can't play this at school.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If i want to play a farming game, i dig up my Harvest Moon: Wonderful Life (Deluxe edition) for PS2 from my closet and start playing. Now that i remember, i never really finished the game, so i guess i should go and play it...
P.S. You cant finish the game...
Read more closely it's not just about farming.
Today we had pez mode an an admin granted us a holy book(for resurection) and 2 gold swords , so we had a priest and a guard witch did his job quite well, we ended up building a prison, and a friend made a joke on me and put my name on a cell door, saying that it's waiting for meo_o

Best answers
Harvest moon is not just about farming either, You can hit women and make them have your babies. How cool is that? Then you can get all these cool farm animals like chickens, cows, sheeps, a dog and horse. Then you can travel the small village with your cool little pony and make friends...

Its just that the concept of that game doesnt attract me much...

Best answers
wow I can't believe I've missed out on a game like this where I can actually be better off in real life then I can be in a game![/sarcasm]

God this has to be the worst concert for a game!

I mean really really bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom