Couple questions and Such. Hi btw =)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hey, i salute the done when its done way of thinking.

The current 1.3 is great even though its broken, the only really big thing that bugs me is that i can't play against bot's to flutter my time away.

1.2.3 is good, but it starts to really feel dated.

I like the screenshots everyweek, could use a few more sweet vids imo =D.

Biggest thing is we could use a updated 1.3. Or hell just tell me how to fix the bots in 1.3 current.
Do you only intend on releasing anything new when your 100% complete?

Figure this will mostly get shot down but. ill keep prodding. Squeeky wheel and such :fight:

I just hate to buy silly games like ultimate tenkaichi, would rather put money in your pockets then companies trying to make DBZ into street fighter

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know you'd rather want them to keep working on ESF: Final instead of working on 1.3.
ESF 1.3 was released as an open beta with the idea of using player base feedback/bugreports to improve its functionality. Sadly there was mostly negative feedback and as such 1.3 got reworked into the version you see images and videos popping up on the frontpage.

1.2.3 has some good mods you could try out. but your biggest satisfaction will come with the Final release. It'll be well worth the wait, trust me.

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
*cries* it looks ... too good
I know o_O ... there's an ongoing rumour and conspiracy theories about all of the pics being photoshopped and that we're being scammed!

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know o_O ... there's an ongoing rumour and conspiracy theories about all of the pics being photoshopped and that we're being scammed!
Stop lying to the newbies, newbie. I'm on to you!!

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Lol I was just kidding around I weren't lying :)

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Ur right...I should've put an LOL at the end and make it clear that Im kidding :p My bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom