couple of ideas

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. if its possible to do this at all:
i was thinking maybe you could make the swoop thing so that when you swoop down you gain speed instead of staying the same speed the whole time i just thought this would make more sense...

2. rage free for all gamemode:
a simple game thats pretty much free for all but at random moments on random players you get a power and speed boost about 1.5 times pl, speed and health (not a great suggestion but at least its something :S "

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well number 1 would add some realism in to the game
but im not to shure what you ment whit the second idea

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually really like the first idea :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
i like the first idea, it would be really fun going after people and gaining speed like that.

as for the second idea, sounds like a fun alternative style of play, though i'm not completely sold on it, maybe put a little more depth into how it would work?

p.s. i think he means players would randomly be selected to get a sudden boost of power at random intervals temporarily. it would make for hectic fights, i can imagine charging at someone when you're powered up then suddenly you lose it and the person you were charging toward gets a boost instead etc etc.

it would be kinda......... random ..... o_0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like idea one as long as the BASE speed is the players max speed, and it gets faster from there, meaning those with a low speed (piccolo, trunks..etc...) can eventually reach a good speed it just takes them longer. I think it should be added in conjunction with infinite swoop distance :yes:

Number 2 sounds like the 'Hardcore' playing mode of UT, faster, harder, more extreme, more fun. It would definatley be a hit amongst those who think ESF is too slow :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom