couple more bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Force Pit Member
Best answers
okay some of those im not sure they are bugs maybe they were planned like that.
okay first u can hit your own buddy (doesnt have anything to do with friendly fire since it was off). im not sure if its a bug or was planned since its kinda wierd that u can hit your own buddy (the buddy system is a replacment for the transes so i think it shouldnt let u hit your own buddy..).
second thing is that if your buddy dies u have to wait until u die to be able to call it back.im also not sure if its a bug or planned cause on one hand its reasonable that if your buddy dies u have to wait until u respawn again to respawn him again, but on the other hand like i said he is a replacment for transing and if u descend u can ascend again so if your buddy dies wouldnt u be able to respawn him again anytime aslong as u have the required pl. so im also not sure if its a bug.
the last thing (im sure this one a bug;) ) is sometime when u add more then one ultimate bot (i normally put abaut 5) it automaticly keeps killing them again and again(without me hitting them or me pressing any bot command(like kick last bot).it kills them where they spawn as soon as they spawn
also if u walk to where they keep spawning and dieing u will die too.
here is a pic:

(like i said i didnt press any command or hit them as soon as i added them it killed them)
the map is modeltest btw..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2nd thing: I'm pretty sure that's deliberate since, if memory serves me, the buddy is supposed to allow you to keep fighting if your main character dies. Kinda of like the Ice Climbers in Smash brother melee.

3rd thing: Some of the maps only have one spawn point. It might just be a thing with the newer maps so far, but if you add multiple bots at the same time, or kill a group of enemies at the same time, then they'll respawn over and over in the same spot, and the respawn causes an instant kill if you're too close.

Best answers
What he said :)
The modeltest map is just a test map for Ready, so it probably has just one spawn point. We should remove that from the next release. Do you get that last bug on other maps too?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
What he said :)
The modeltest map is just a test map for Ready, so it probably has just one spawn point. We should remove that from the next release. Do you get that last bug on other maps too?
i havent tryed it on all maps but i get it on esf_kamehouse too.
i guess like u said the map only has one spawnpoint.
now abaut the first thing i said that u can hit your own buddy (i used ginyu and i had guldo has a buddy) is that a bug or feature?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i think its a bug (known since before i became a tester) But its actualy fun to play buddy dodge ball XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom