counterstrike not working

Best answers
ok i got counterstrike and everything (not an illegal copy)but i put the disk in and everythin and the installer window pops up i click install the installer window closes but after that the instalation window were you install it is not poping up and when i go to my e:/ drive my whole ocomputer goes blank but with the backround and it dont work anyone have a solution?????

Best answers
maybe your computer? has aserious problem with CS, its happend before

Best answers
Maybe you got corrupted files or adware or a virus or something or your computer can't handle the game.

Best answers
no my computers a really good dell with an intel pentium 4 processer and nerdy crap like that i only got it 3 years ago

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
remove steam , reinstall steam and dl your games again. See if that works

Best answers
itachi137 said:
no my computers a really good dell
Isn't that an oxy moron? D:

jk

So anyway when you try to open up E: it just stops and the whole comp locks up? You might wanna try another game in the same hard drive and see if that works, otherwise you could just try reinstalling steam and all it's games again in the same hd or a different one like Saiyan_Overlord said.

Also you might wan't to try and get Spybot - search and destroy, ad-aware SE and norton then do a scan (preferably in safe mode) if you havn't already and see if that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom