COuntDOwn!

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um, I hate to burst your bubble and all, but there is absolutely no way it's going to make the sept. 30th date. There hasn't even been an announcement of it going gold (finished). Read the latest Geiger Counter on PHL for the logic behind the arguement. Unless they're saving up and not talking just to surprise the hell out of people, it's not happening. Further proof: Steam isn't stable enough. If they want to pursue the online purchase thing, steam has to be 100% functional. It's no sweat for them to wait another quarter. People aren't going to not buy it because it ships later. And if they say they won't buy it, they're lying. Personally, it's a shame it won't make it because I wanna see what hardware performs at what level for HL2 before I buy anything.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are u stupid or something? this is like your 5th post regarding half life 2 release dates..... you dont have to make another topic everytime your reminded of half life 2.

and i think they would have said something about it being delayed with more than a weeks notice.... so i think it most likely will be released this week, or next.

Best answers
I think it will make it.

Steam was stable enough for them to make HL2. It was stable enough to make those promo vids. I think it will be stable enough to play on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom