Countdown to Sarutobi's Surgery

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The weight is going to drop, and it's going to drop fast. Glad you made it through alright.

Best answers
http://photos-233.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v50/225/108/68300547/n68300547_30107233_2068.jpg

that is me...i was still having the effects of anesthesia plus i blinked on the photo. You can see the pads where the 5 incisions were if you look closely.

i weigh 350 right now or 160 kg in this picture. I started at 390 so it is good.

Sleep apnea is when your body doesn't tell itself to breath while sleeping. The amount of oxygen that goes into your system is much less than what it should be and can cause internal damage. Mine is not a serious case as it drops to about 85 percent of my normal breathing. They had a machine ready last night but felt i didn't need it and i was fine most of the time anyway since i was ****ING AWAKE. i haven't slept in 2 days but i got myself some vikoden and god is it helping me. I should be better soon. So all those people that think i'm a baby for not playing esf cause i'm just out of surgery...wait a week :)

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Glad to see you came out alright and that sucks you have to drink liquids pretty much for 2 weeks. I bet that toilet in your house will be your best friend for the next 2 weeks. ;)

Glad to hear you lost 40 pounds already and I bet in the next few weeks you will drop even more.

When you remove the bandages lets see some of those nice scars those doctors gave ya. ^_^

Have you also decided to start going to the gym and working out more? If not you should I got to the gym usually every 2 days if not everyday and I always go in the mornings and it keeps my weight balanced at around 195-200LBS and I can't complain because I always have energy and feel healthy.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
good for you that your life will most likely turn out to be better and healthier for you :)

and hey, I should send my bro over to you sometime cause he's about as big as you are but too lazy for a diet xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom