Countdown to Sarutobi's Surgery

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope you all the best with the operation saru and hope to see you get a quick and safe recovery.

Best answers
In all honesty this surgery is SAFE AS CAN BE.

There is a .05 percent mortality rate and only a 9 percent chance of any SMALL problems.

I stepped on the scale today...i have broken 350 i am now slightly under it which i think is amazing in what i have done in 2 weeks lol.

I will be in the city sunday night in my uncles Apartment. I'll be taking pictures since you can see times square from teh roof. Plus i havn't had many pictures of me so i think it is time for more than just the penguin.

I do already feel better as well. I feel healthier and i have increased my endurance a bit.

The doctors said that i won't be able to drink beer for quite some time but scotch and whiskey are fine by christmas....WOOT thank god that is all i drink...i'll be up to par in no time again

Best answers
well i'm stuck home before surgery but i have surgery at 10 oclock tomorrrow but i have to be there at 8 oclock in the morning...so that means since it is NYC i have to be leaving around 5:30 ::Sigh::

i'm really nervous and i can't help it....i need the valium they said they gonna give me before hand. They better give me enough of it to calm me the **** down

sorry...just letting everyone know...i should be home tomorrow night...message me on aim to see how i do

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow....That's just crazy. I'd be freaking out too. 5:30 is too early.

But seriously, good luck :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
5:30 in the morning?

Make sure the doctors are awake by then. Threaten to wrestle them if they look sleepy o/

Good luck my man.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SARUTOBI ****ING SENSEI I LOVE YOU DON'T DIE ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU STILL NEED TO HAVE MY BABIES. CAPS IN LARGE FONT ROCK!

Best answers
Cmon Saru u can do it! good luck! (I would never live after 3 sober weeks oO)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never new this kind of surgery was this safe, but you proved me wrong. By making decisions like these it's sometimes a sign you're allowing yourself to grow from the inside--something's telling you that you're desperately wanting to be happy. I know of those forcefields, you can't move forward until you've broken certain barriers - this is one of them, and I'm sure it'll boost your self-esteem through the roof, probably so high we won't see much of you anymore. You'll be too busy enjoying some of the things you've missed out on. I can sympathize with a lot of insecurity things, so I wouldn't try to talk you out of anything. Buddy, good luck to you, break through that barrier! :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saru said:
I've been sober for 3 weeks now...do you know how hard that is for me OMG...my esf skills are gone because of it
I all know to well what it's like to lose 1337 skills at a video game, especially esf :(.

I hope all goes well for your surgery, best of luck :).

Best answers
Good luck, I don't know you at all, but you have squashed me on several occations on ESF...anyways, good luck stranger.

Best answers
Hi i'm back from surgery...really really sore and bloated

i have 5 incisions across my stomach and they shaved half of the hair on my stomach. I'm not gonna be able to eat for 2 weeks anything besides liquids again and my movements will be limited. I had to stay overnight for sleep apnea and hopefully i can show you pictuers soon

Best answers
Hooray!

And yeah, sleep apnea is serious... I hope everything works out for you Saru! :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
great news, I'm happy that it all worked out, now just to keep your body active once you've fully recovered, remember to drink water often ;)
Where are pics, I want to see teh secksy beast.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi i'm back from surgery...really really sore and bloated

i have 5 incisions across my stomach and they shaved half of the hair on my stomach. I'm not gonna be able to eat for 2 weeks anything besides liquids again and my movements will be limited. I had to stay overnight for sleep apnea and hopefully i can show you pictuers soon
Sleep Apnea is some bad ****, if you actually have it, make sure they give you a C-PAP machine to keep your breathing at night. It caused organ failure in me when it went unchecked.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Glad to hear you got back from the surgury. These next few weeks will suck, yeah, but after that its clear sailing man.

Best answers
Sleep Apnea? Anyone care to explain?

Oh, good job Saru. You've made it through the surgery. But im afraid the hard part is still ahead.... NO TURKEY ON THANKSGIVING!!!

Poor kid... :[

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom