Countdown to nVidia's G70!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No word of an AGP version yet. Big chance that it will be PCIe only.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me finds explosives and guns :( (it makes me sad to do this , but THEY MUST LEARN!!!! while i'm at it i will grab everything in there if i can , but the sercurity guard could stop me maybe :eek:)

Please donate to me (as shown in my siggeh , does anyone have spear change 0_?)

all i hope is that that a budget version of this generation of nvidia cards is good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats great and all, but for the price of that GPU you could buy a PS3 or 360 and about as many games/accessories as you want.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just stick to the mid-range cards , honestly why would you want to blow the expensive money all on 1 product. It's also a better buy considering how much better gfx cards are getting better with each new series released

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
frsrblch said:
Thats great and all, but for the price of that GPU you could buy a PS3 or 360 and about as many games/accessories as you want.
And how expensive are the games for ps3 vs pc(it eventually will be cheaper :p), also, only true addicted gamers will buy these cards.(Not me :p)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well ati also have there next generation cards (x900 series) a wip atm. I'm guessing they will pwn nvidia's g series cards , why you ask , look at the score that the g series currently pulls out (i think this will be another fight between them similar to the fx series vs 9xxx series)

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
RandyHobo said:
well ati also have there next generation cards (x900 series) a wip atm. I'm guessing they will pwn nvidia's g series cards , why you ask , look at the score that the g series currently pulls out (i think this will be another fight between them similar to the fx series vs 9xxx series)
Do you know how fast the R520 is?

No, you dont, so dont draw hasty conclusions.

Also FX wasnt crap because of its speed, but because of the way they implemented Directx9 into the FX serie.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i actually haven't read benchmarks on any r520 boards as yet but theres no need to attack me for it

just sayying is all , atm two slied 6800gt's or ultras can pwn it. Nvidia at the start of sli reported 3dmark 2005 (or 2003 scores , can't remeber withc one , probably 2005) achived 10,something

so in a sence there is the ups and downs of owning this product and i stick to ati when i by new cards anyway (just not the gecube ones)

fx cores did have crap implementation of dx9 , But i come to the conclusion that nvidia will be owned by ati once again , why do you ask , i'm just not impressed with this 3dmark score atm , but ofcourse 3dmark isn't everything is use to be , you want to look in the area of real world gaming. And also ther is not future proofing on these boards , just wait for the next series that come with more future proffing , i'm up for future proffing more then anything atm

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or heres an idea... instead of spending so much money on a graphics card that will go down in price in a couple of years. and that you can in fact, make do without.

you spend money on things you are otherwise getting "wrongly"

ive had enough of people debating whether prices are good or bad. and ive had it completely with people saying that they arent willing to pay for some things, yet they will gladly shell out hundreds of pound/dollars/euro's for a computer upgrade which isnt even NEEDED.

so please. talk about the card all you want. but no more arguing about if its worth the money >_>

(and yes im fully aware that im carrying this from another thread, but to be honest, it needed to be said by someone).

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
or heres an idea... instead of spending so much money on a graphics card that will go down in price in a couple of years. and that you can in fact, make do without.

you spend money on things you are otherwise getting "wrongly"

ive had enough of people debating whether prices are good or bad. and ive had it completely with people saying that they arent willing to pay for some things, yet they will gladly shell out hundreds of pound/dollars/euro's for a computer upgrade which isnt even NEEDED.

so please. talk about the card all you want. but no more arguing about if its worth the money >_>

(and yes im fully aware that im carrying this from another thread, but to be honest, it needed to be said by someone).
Because people feel music aint worth the price asked for it.

Also only a few people will buy the best of the best, most go for mid-range.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me pushes thread back on topic. This is about the G70, not if it's going to be 'pizzowned' by other cards.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Newegg has a couple hundred in stock for anyone who wants to buy. I won't, sticking with 2 6800s.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, reminds me of the 3dmark record, wich is 15800 if im not mistaken..
more than twice as much xD
done with 2 heavily overclocked radeon x850xt PEs.. cooled at -73c

sick ****.. macci owns you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom