Could use some tech help IF POSSIBLE

Best answers
ok i installed the game, No probs there.Then i load the game, no probs there.
I get the the start screen and when i go load ANY server, or try to start a LAN game.It starts the normal procedures

" Establishing network connection to server"
" Parsing server Info"

About half way threw the server parsing, the program completely shuts itself down, and brings me back to the desktop.NO errors nothing!!! Now i am no normal noob, i have un-installed and re installed.I have downloaded a new installer from a different location and re installed. I have also started from 1.1 install and patched the game from all the patches.SAME THING!!!!!
I also read bug reports before making random NOOB post, the only thing i can find is maybe the MP3 files. So i deleted the MP3 files....and also re installed without the MP3 files....and still same thing. I run offical steam/half life, and do not have any of the source files..ect....

So if any one has some suggestions i would be greatful, i hear this game is the NEW steam game and would love to join the community, so hope someone can help me, and Thnx!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Video drivers up to date?
Playing in Software video mode?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try using opengl mode & update your video card drivers as stated above. If all else fails try reinstalling steam & half-life then reinstall esf. Also, are you tryying to run any third party addons such as EVM? do you have amxx installed?.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom