Could use some modelers/ Skiners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
ok... im starting up a game and i need some people.

what im starting isnt a mod its a full game that is based on Dragonball z. i just need some people to do some models for me. so feel free to try out for the team. the url is http://www.twisteristhebest.com

(Note ESF im not trying to steal ppl. i just need some more team members thats all)

Best answers
Well i dont mind helping being your sound artist, i'm always free to help a dbz project for sounds

Best answers
REALLY!!! Iv been looking for some one who will take the job

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you do know your banner is taken from a wallpaper ;)

Best answers
lol yep. i dont have anyone who can do any real graphics yet

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Advertising on the ESF forums are not allowed, your thread will be closed soon

Best answers
i was only trying to get modelers for making a game. like i said im not trying to steal members. i even have the esf link on my web site... so yeah. take a look under links

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Forum AUP said:
Advertising

The only place you are allowed to advertise is in your signature, and you must adhere to the above signature rules. (Signatures and Avatars policy) ESF is paid for by it's creators with no reimbursement, and they quite enjoy making this mod for all of you, it is not fair for you to place a free advertising burden on their bandwidth. The sole exception to this rule is fan sites, you may advertise any ESF related site on this message board. If you lie, and advertise off site to something not ESF, you will be warned. Any violations of this rule will be treated as spam, with no exceptions.
Particularly the bolded piece.

Taken from, http://forum.esforces.com/faq.php?faq=vb_board_usage#faq_new_faq_item

Sorry, dem's de rules.

Best answers
damn... that sucks... maybe if i email them they could help me find some people.

Best answers
Or you coulf put it in your sig, make an avatar for it, things like that :p

Do you guys actually enjoy making ESF for fans that crave too much? >_>
I heart teh world.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Advertising is not allowed on these forums, doing what you did in your signature is the best way to go. And you wont get banned, its just a rule that some people dont yet know of. Now you do. :]

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom