Could not load libarary client.dll

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hee said:
i suppose the topic says it all
i have this problem i tryed this trick http://www.esforces.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=136
dosen`t work... i don`t know what to do so i hope somone does ..
håkon
Welcome to the forums. =]

That link you just posted is a very old one, and that's the reason it's not stickied anymore, heh. About your client.dll problem - it usually pops up when your file (client.dll) is different from the other end (in a client-to-server relationship and vice versa). Make sure you are running Half-Life updated to 1.1.1.0 with ESF Beta 1.1 (or Counter-Strike updated to 1.5 if you run ESF with CS).

If you aren't sure of your versions, instead of trying to find out which one you have - you probably have an old one - so stick with the simple reinstall routine and use the appropriate versions mentioned above. If you still have a problem, feel free to post here again.

hee

Best answers
grOOvy said:
thanks grOOvy for the answer
i download this file csv15full.exe that`s onli thing i now and i tryed reinstall som one told me oboat a patch for this problem or just to replace the fine but i dident find enything so i stuck do enyone have this file or an update link ?

regard håkon (norway) noob cs

need help soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom