Could Majin Vegeta Ascend to SSJ3?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Contrary to that popular idea that Vegeta was only able to reach Super Saiyan 2 through the assistance of Babadi, he had reached the form prior to the Babadi arc, according to Toriyama, despite how often these things are contradicted in the inconsistent anime.

I don't think Vegeta was capable of reaching SS3, since it was apparent you needed to be 1) Goku, 2) dead, or 3) a fused Saiyan. It's common sense really, Vegeta lacked any of the conditions in which would yield such a transformation.

I personally believe that if any character understood the transformations well, it was Goku, who'd perfected each form of Super Saiyan, with 3 aside until much later. While I believe Vegeta was capable of SS2 on his own, I think the only transformation he truly mastered was Super Saiyan 1, at the end of things.

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Contrary to that popular idea that Vegeta was only able to reach Super Saiyan 2 through the assistance of Babadi, he had reached the form prior to the Babadi arc, according to Toriyama, despite how often these things are contradicted in the inconsistent anime.

I don't think Vegeta was capable of reaching SS3, since it was apparent you needed to be 1) Goku, 2) dead, or 3) a fused Saiyan. It's common sense really, Vegeta lacked any of the conditions in which would yield such a transformation.

I personally believe that if any character understood the transformations well, it was Goku, who'd perfected each form of Super Saiyan, with 3 aside until much later. While I believe Vegeta was capable of SS2 on his own, I think the only transformation he truly mastered was Super Saiyan 1, at the end of things.
Well, Vegeta was dead for a short moment and I think he had enough time to own both Frieza and Cell in the other world but for some reason he was weaker after he got revived.

Best answers
Further beyond

I love threads about possibility, because I make a good comment.

As a animator on DBZ, Akyri Torima had put Vegeta only restricted to SSJ2 according to Vegeta's Jealousy.
I always refer to the Cell Saga, when Goku explained:
"Goku":I could easily jump to the next level, but I would be wasting energy.
So mainly, if Goku could go SSJ3, Along with Gotenks ascending, Vegeta has two choices [This refers to GT]:
Using Blast waves, use the waves to ascend
Or the hard way:
Scream in the air for 9 minutes and ascend
Majin Vegeta is a bit different from Vegeta in his feelings.
Vegeta goes easy on everyone when he's on a good mood. So he does have happiness on his heart. [Not to mention the eating bit:laff:]
Majin Vegeta is very bossy, he has evil in his heart and he dosen't care about any $#!T!

So Majin Vegeta can ascend to the next level.

This thread should be locked now, that I [A animator on DBZ cast] have confirmed the situation

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

As a animator on DBZ, Akyri Torima had put Vegeta only restricted to SSJ2 according to Vegeta's Jealousy.

So mainly, if Goku could go SSJ3, Along with Gotenks ascending, Vegeta has two choices [This refers to GT]:

Or the hard way:

Vegeta goes easy on everyone when he's on a good mood. So he does have happiness on his heart. [Not to mention the eating bit:laff:]
Majin Vegeta is very bossy, he has evil in his heart and he dosen't care about any $#!T!

This thread should be locked now, that I [A animator on DBZ cast] have confirmed the situation
You worked on DBZ too??!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does anyone else smell that lingering scent of bull****? Or did I just take the wrong turn?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. And pie.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I smell a rat so to speak.

Or would one of the animators of DBZ really misspell the authors name that badly XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are owls in the swamp here. Eat it, non-Scandinavians!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wasn't SSJ 3 a transformation that Goku learned on another planet?

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I smell a rat so to speak.

Or would one of the animators of DBZ really misspell the authors name that badly XD
True. I don't really trust a guy who calls himself "a(n) animator". It's fairly probable he had no idea that a further form existed.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He didnt have any idea.

Thats why he was so pissed when he saw Goku again.
He was all like "WTF you could go past SSJ2 and you didnt use it against me? You *****!!!"

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
WTF! I was thinking Goku has learned SSJ 3 After the tournament in grand kai planet, when he beat Pikkon in the final match! :/

Force Pit Member
Best answers

Or the hard way:

I think he refers to Akira being the animator of DBZ, not himself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, he just said he was part of the team that made DBZ.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first sentence is fairly ambiguous but this one confirm's that he's claiming it.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If he actually was an animator on dbz, you can't really argue his english skills make his story any less believable, since he'd be from japan and english would not be his first language...

Jus' saying

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If he actually was an animator on dbz, you can't really argue his english skills make his story any less believable, since he'd be from japan and english would not be his first language...

Jus' saying
He'd also most likely call Vegeta, Vejita.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom