Could Majin Vegeta Ascend to SSJ3?

πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I'm not. I would have actually liked to see Cell get killed for good with that Final Flash and Kid Buu to be defeated by a Majin Vegeta ssj3 and Goku ssj3 together. Maybe even fused in a SSJ3 Gogeta :>

NOT IN THE MANGAβ„’
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
who cares abt all this??
I do since I created this thread.

The thing is, if SSJ2 Goku and SSJ2 Majin Vegeta had the same powerlevel, why couldn't Vegeta have reached SSJ3 while Goku could?

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I do since I created this thread.

The thing is, if SSJ2 Goku and SSJ2 Majin Vegeta had the same powerlevel, why couldn't Vegeta have reached SSJ3 while Goku could?
I think its a matter of knowing their is another level above it.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
And how did Goku know there was a level 3?
Hes a saiyan, he just wanted to fight and keep pushing himself further and further. Its inevitable that a saiyan would progress through forms.

Vegeta knew damn well there was a level beyond what he was. He tried and he tried and tried, and then deluded himself into thinking he was a super saiyan. Then he witnessed one first hand, and tried even harder and harder, but when he finally didnt care anymore and said to hell with it, he became a super saiyan. Knowing about it probably stunted Vegetas transformation by over 10 years because it clouded his mind.

Goku didnt really comprehend what a super saiyan was, and for all intents and purposes, everyone thought he already was one. But when Krillin died, he transformed, it didnt matter what he thought or knew about a super saiyan.

The power comes in response to a need, not a desire. You have to create that need.

IMO, facing up to Kid Buu alone - beaten, humiliated and drained, with death looming and no way to revive you, and yet you still push forward, never without saiyan pride, not caring the devastation your opponent can do, but knowing you must keep pushing forward (like goku), to protect your friends and the entire universe(like goku), to show you are the great saiyan prince and you will not back down - generates a real need to ascend,

Last edited:
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess it would be more of a deal with having time to push yourself. Wasn't it after Cell was defeated that Vegeta stopped fighting and training for a while?

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
This entire thread fails.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
If you cant play hypotheticals with a fictional universe, then the world has failed.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
The world failed when Adam didn't pull out.

But seriously, I dunno really. Its a tough decision to say. I guess thats why they call it a what-if.

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGAβ„’
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
He tried and he tried and tried, and then deluded himself into thinking he was a super saiyan. Then he witnessed one first hand, and tried even harder and harder, but when he finally didnt care anymore and said to hell with it, he became a super saiyan.
Non-canon.

To be honest, everything you've said seems like a bull**** to me.
Also don't deny the fact that SSJ2 Majin Vegeta might have been stronger than the SSJ2 Vegeta that fought Kid Buu. I don't see a reason for him to be as strong or even stronger at that point since he lost the power of Majin (which made the difference between his and Goku's power to disappear), unless Zenkai works for a saiyan that has died and then was revived.
Akira made Goku stronger than Vegeta all the time..and that's all.
Not when Vegeta was Majin.

Back to topic: Goku apologized for Fat Buu for his SSJ3 transformation taking long, because Goku didn't have much time to practice it (he must have meant "practice it in the living world"). Also he told Vegeta that he didn't have hard SSJ3 Ki drain in the otherworld, that means it is most likely easier to achieve SSJ3 there. That might be the case why Goku actually reached that form.

Same for Vegeta, same for Gotenks. I believe that Gotenks only reached SSJ3 because he knew about its existence. And well, Vegeta must have been weaker and unable to do the same after getting rid of Majin powers.

Last edited:
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
PS: Vegeta went to monkey form after Goku owned him.
Oh, stop being such a Goku fanboy kid. View the facts.
Goku was helped by both Krillin and Gohan and Goku was able to use the Kaioken technique as many times as he wanted to regardless of the fact that it had to kill him if his body was to weak (and it was).

PS. That's what you get when you have thousands of Goku fanboys crying that they don't want Goku to loose.

---------- Double Post below was added at 12:47 PM has been merged with this post created at 12:45 PM ----------

Vegeta must have been weaker and unable to do the same after getting rid of Majin powers.
Majin didn't rely give him any new powers. Majin just released the evil from his heart and since that is what Vegeta's power is, it just made him much stronger.

NOT IN THE MANGAβ„’
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin didn't rely give him any new powers. Majin just released the evil from his heart and since that is what Vegeta's power is, it just made him much stronger.
It did. Read the manga.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
When he lost his Majin abilities he lost alot I believe. Its kinda like how Super Buu ( with everyone) transformed into Kid Buu... (Not to start a Kid Buu vs Super Buu Strength fight again)...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
When he lost his Majin abilities he lost alot I believe. Its kinda like how Super Buu ( with everyone) transformed into Kid Buu... (Not to start a Kid Buu vs Super Buu Strength fight again)...
But actualy Super Buu was stronger than Kid Buu.
I don't understand, why Super Buu-Gohan after Goten, Trunks, Gohan, Piccolo and fat Buu solvation was transformed to Kid Buu, but not to Evil Buu:confused:

NOT IN THE MANGAβ„’
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
If you asked in Super Buu vs. Kid Buu thread, someone (like me) might have answered to you.

Back to SSJ3 Majin Vegeta.

Best answers
And Toriyama slipped there.. :p

But one thing makes sense, if u look at it this way./...

Fat Buu released the A PART OF the evil inside him...evil buu digested fatbuu...and became super buu after consequent digestions of all those Z warriors and their family...then As they were absorbed, Buu retained some pure power from all those ppl...and absorbed the ENTIRE evil of fat buu...along with power....and thus became what he was before...

KID BUU...

Dunno if this works this way... :p

Last edited:
Best answers
PS. That's what you get when you have thousands of Goku fanboys crying that they don't want Goku to loose.

I'm Vegeta fan......but I won't be lame like you and say he could reach ssj3 cause we're only fooling around. If any of you really want to know, than go and ask Akira

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom