Could be my best work ever ( Wallpaper: This Is Heaven )

Status
Not open for further replies.
banned ripper
Banned
Best answers
heya all i made this wallpaper i putted all my skills in it for so far i know this is praboly the best i ever did plz rate and comments

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's nice, cool airbrushing

edit: looking at you typography though, work on that, it totally contrast with the cool gfx

grtz Naz

Best answers
Interesting...very chaotic though...

Work on that typeface like naz said..also that grid annoys me.

Best answers
Good job man looks wicked!

but yea make the text slightly see through or something and Actualy change the basic outer glow settings!

Best answers
Very nice indeed.
Looks like your in the rain forest and your looking up through the trees, where theirs daylight shining through.
I like the text and image ruins it.

Best answers
looks like robots and a city mixed
nice job!
but a little too dark for me
reminds me to unreal (2)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yep, this looks verry nice indeed, but i got to second naz, there is one thing i dont understand, that is, HOW thE HELL DO YOU MAKE THOSE THINGs!!!

greets
Wangster

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The scorpion in the top left corner seems.... out of place, but the rest looks nice.

Best answers
it looks really good but the grid makes it look wierd ,what program did u use?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it... although the grids become over used these days.... The text isnt that bad. I like it the way it is.... All I dont like is the grids..... but it might look worse without them

Best answers
@Lone Wolf: Hey I happen to really like the grid.
This aslo reminded me of FFVII because of the city.

Best answers
a coupla things....i like the way the grid is shaped but use like overlay for the grid it should look better (..hopefully :p) and the yellow default outer glow color is workin with the rest of the piece.

also make the scorpion and bram smaller it should look cleaner that way at least.

anyway great job on airbrushing like said and great piece overall.

Best answers
owke here is what i think..
Wow... i give it a 7.. why well ehh -3 of the BIG TEXT!
it destroys a wallpaper on everyway

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Glenn, Im just stating my opinion :D and I never noticed till you pointed it out, it does remind me of FinalFantasy.....

banned ripper
Banned
Best answers
hehe thx guys for the comments :) but i was always worse in font's so oh well :p
and i used 3d max and photoshop 6 and cinema 4d and fireworks
and if i remove the grid it looks plain believe me
but any way im going for a new wallpaper would post it in 2/3 days so keep watching ;)
( sorry for my bad english ) Tha0Bram

edit: and why i did the big text because els the place was very emty i filled it up on the left side with a logo and right big text it looks a big funky ye but better then emty black that my opinion but ill do it better in my next wallie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heres what I meant if you got confused :p
The grids fit in nice. and the whole thing looks good. EXCEPT for the font. I said that the grids are gettin over used these days... it strays from "unique" to above average, to me, since I see the grids in alot of sigs, and pics. If not on these forums, then on others.
Still good :D one of the best Ive seen :p
Bram, if it maybe you could try to stretch the pic, and shrink the text. :D And holy crap! you used alot of progs >.<;;

banned ripper
Banned
Best answers
ye i used alot of programs :p im almost done with my new wallpaper and i used these programs :
photoshop 6,3d max,cinema 4d,fireworks,paintshop pro ( for paints ) , and my own hands i scetches some things to make a new effect that isnt posible to create normaly but oh well you'll see in a few hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom