Cosplay, innocent fun or just plain stupid?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We all know that there is good cosplay and bad cosplay out there. Normally the ONLY good cosplay is IN Japan, where they actually LOOK good and spend more than 10 minutes putting together their costumes.

Here is how this is going to work. I will post a bad cosplay, someone else will post a good cosplay, then another bad, another good, etc...

ONE PIC PER POST PLEASE

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
can you say.... over 30 and living at home?

...putting your name on the orange juice.... yelling at your mtoher to stop touching your ****....

and .... ewwww, thats all just so pathetic, almost more pathetic than the everquest people

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wtf is on Buu's head. I wanna say what it looks like, but I just know I cant. Why do people do this? I mean, dbz was cool and everything, but I never want to dress up like a cartoon character.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bboy, dont spam either follow the theme of the thread, or dont post. goes for you too Zeonix.

anyway, heres one of the not so bad ones (counts as good right?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[edit]

bahh...put an '?' at the end of that link :p.

well i will post a good one then, my favorite cloud cosplay:

Best answers
-_-' *sigh!

...and *sigh! again XD

Am I the only one that has ever wanted to have one of these? XD

Edit: Found a good one at last. Never played this game, but I find this one really good.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

!_! IRC people will get it as well regular fans of Metal Gear Solid.

ONE PIC PER POST PLEASE
Sakuma time to follow the rules xD.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it just me or did I just have a Deja Vu...

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I'll say that it's fun no matter what you do, and ppl should be allowed to do it as they please, but yeah. Sometimes it just comes off as plain ugly. Sometimes not. Sometimes the effort's there, sometimes it's not. More often than not, people bite off way more than they can chew and do something that's not only totally beyond them, but they fail to do what's neccesary. I've done it before, and most of mine have been pretty decent. Though admitedly the best was 3 of us doing the spanish inquisition running around convergence, harrassing other atendees, running into room parties screaming "no one expects the spanish inquisition!" and getting tanked ;P

*edit*

Makes me wish I could find this pic of a Horrid Gohan I saw once. Only identifiable by the fact that he wore a purple gi.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Coulda done without that x.x But I think I can do one better. Though to be fair, he does this as a joke because he knows it really gets people's goat :p That and it's made him a household name in some places. That and a name to be feared. Not gonna photo link it because unless you wanna see it (no it's not pr0n) I'm not gonna force ya to.

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=N

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:
Coulda done without that x.x But I think I can do one better. Though to be fair, he does this as a joke because he knows it really gets people's goat :p That and it's made him a household name in some places. That and a name to be feared. Not gonna photo link it because unless you wanna see it (no it's not pr0n) I'm not gonna force ya to.

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=N

Yeah, that is kinda old, but obviously a eye-stabbing joke.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dewd In Ћe Newd said:
Yeah, that is kinda old, but obviously a eye-stabbing joke.
Yeah. He keeps doing it too :p Every year at AX apparently. Some friends of mine saw him while they were out there this year.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It seems to me that most of the time (/me looks at the ! soldier) the quality of the cosplay depends on how hot the girl pictured is.

You can stick this one in the 'bad' section. If you look at them from the outside-in they go from bad to very worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom