Corrupt a wish

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
igranted , thou i get to have sex with chicks alot & science comes up with a program that puts you in the sex seat for the rid of a life time

i wish i had all the money in the world

Best answers
granted... u get all the money in the world when... this just in... a meteor is heading strieght for ur brand new mansion... u gather all ur best ****. ur stash... ur wife... ur comp when i mugger see's his chance to shine. we runs up to... give's a lil small talk then slaps u unconcious. u wake up... meteor closer then ever. u see no wife... no stash... no comp.... so u wak off...

i wish i didnt have to incorperate sexual stuff to get noticed.

edit: this smut has claws... :cry:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
granted , but then you will never be noticed if you don't

i wish for a Chocolate Bar

Best answers
u get ur chocolate bar but in a suger rush u buy sumptin to drink... u buy siara mist... ur about to leave the store when a mad tv member waks u up side the head and says "gimme dat *****" u look at the sales man and he just shruggs.

i wish phyto had jets

Best answers
phyto is a dog....

anyway... apples are blue... but in a mad lust for red people start a huge war for no reason. blue apples are thrown in every direction... sum nude guy finds u. he humps u reapetedly untill ur war members get him off. in all the confusion since red is blue... men now have woo woo's and women have wee wee's. so u get pregnant (that guy got a transfer) 9 months later u recieve a baby alien (all the confusion) and every one kills u for dilvering this obaniation...

the biggening didnt make much sense to me either :(

i wish curt cobane would booty tap all my enemies, that means u silent_bob!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
granted , but the same happens to you in the end has he tells you to drop the "goodie goodie" act

i wish i was an anime charcter that came to life and popped out of your screens

Best answers
Randy Hobo said:
igranted , thou i get to have sex with chicks alot & science comes up with a program that puts you in the sex seat for the rid of a life time
I really don't understand why people don't like this guy. I mean, really, what an awesome corruption :D:D:D.

Anyways, you are an anime character. But that character happens to be Hamtaro, who is incredibly lame. People see you and turn away to watch Naruto or whatever the kids are watching these days.

I wish my dad would make up his mind as to whether we'll get a new computer.

Best answers
he makes up his mind... and he say no....

i wish it was easy to pick out my hair... not painfull (afro)

Best answers
dude... i dont get ur curroption. oh well...

u finnaly think of the perfect plan... u get the members together to brief the night of the mission... everything seems to be going good... the gasoline has been put around the school... everyone with the matchs is in position... now it's ur turn to do ur special part... u go to the priniples office with a huge jug of oil... and the door is open... the seat of the office looks vacent but really the principal is in it... he turns the chair around and says, tranquilly, now. the door closes and everyone hears a scream... then the school burns to the ground

i wish... um i was flamible

Best answers
Congratulations, due to bad spelling, I read that as "flamable", meaning people everywhere can flame you with coppign a warning/ban. That could have been fun... :D.

I wish my work didn't start so early.

Best answers
granted , but fred is a man abandon by his family left in the woods... u find the city and u ravage the land.. for 5 years of darkness.

i wish i didnt lose intrest in mmo's

Best answers
Granted, but as a result you die a lonely old man.

I wish my neck wasn't so long and my skin not so pale.

Best answers
Granted now your neck is short and you get a disease that makes ppl look black. you live happily for a few years and get a wife,money,fame, etc. but then the disease which turned you black is gone and now your white again and your neck is still short so nobody recogines you and you become a bum and get raped by a dog every night who you named fred :)

i wish i was the coolest guy in the world and was rich,and had bodyguards who protected me from anybody who tries to kill me or steal my money.
I also wish i had a dog :)

Best answers
granted but it is all a dream ur having because u were knocked out... in reality a man called "big hands" and his friends are having thier way with u.

i wish jeniffer evens was my gf... (hottest girl ever... at my school)

Best answers
meh.... this is kinda like ur old one... so i guess u and ur school and everyone burns down but then ur city is uneducated. meh thats a good thing. i dunno

i wish that me and my friends plan for an "ugly holocaust" could be come reality.

Best answers
omg... how old are u? who hasnt heard of the holocaust? lemme give u a hint on what i meant... in the holocaust germans kills jews becuase they were jews. my ugly holocaust killed all the ugly people... w/e though...

my horrible country gets a black president but when she ran for pres she acted all professional,but in reallity she was the aunt jeminma type... she got huge hips, fat, one of those rags on her head, with the most annoying voice ever (just like my mom exept she's white and no rag) she doesnt know what to do... all she uses her power for is doing stuff for her kids who are 39 and still live with her.

edited just for gun: i wish fort nox wasnt so.... immiture and well just plain... dumb

Best answers
granted but then you become as immature and dumb as fort nox and everyone laughs at you then your all depressed and decide to kill yourself and then go to hell.

I wish i had a billion dollars and a super protective armor that protects me and my money :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
granted , but some theif comes and steels your nice wall selling it to the jewlers and he makes alot of money off it but blows it all on at the pokies , so there for when you make the police report and they find the guy , no one will reinburst you for your crystal wall. And now that the wall is not there , it shows the naked truth of what was behind it :p

i wish that there was some event of gavthering that every user on these forums to meet each other (who knows what would happen though , fists may fly at a certain group of people , with admins & mods kicking people out of the place :eek:)

Best answers
All the books will taste like noodles. Everyone eats the books, but you will flunk any test for school because you couldn't study for it

I wish I had a life

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom