Corrupt a wish

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You get a real one, but like a true Jedi you have to make it yourself. You end up using your pacemaker as a core and you get heart failure and die. You do, however, have a kickass lightsaber.

I wish Jesus would come back to life with akimbo handguns.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he is brought back to life with brain damage and then jesus decides to make his life hell by sending the grim reaper to live in his basement (w00t two coruptions mixed together)

i wish for unlimited burgers from macers

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Granted but the GrimReaper (ME) who now lives in someones basement comes to get you after you die from all that damn fast food.

I wish someone would wish me out of this damn basement.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
granted, but after being so long in a basement, the gangsters and thugs beat the living hell out of you. cause u dont fit in.

i wish this damn wart on my middle finger was gone, along wiht the warts on my knee's.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not granted , and then you get warts all over your body , even those places no one would like to think of. this one wart on your nose grows way to big then any1 that looks at you slaps you and say "GET THE F*** OUT OF MY FACE YOU DISGUSTING CREATURE"

i wish i was Major of Hornsby , Sydney , Australia

Best answers
You become the Major of Hornsby. But then the MAYOR realises that you've just been going around calling yourself "Major RandyHobo" and freaking out senior citizens. He has you sent off to Tasmania as they don't mind weird randy people there apparently.

I wish I could go to bed now.

Best answers
you go to bed and sleep you whole life off
i wish that the universe will no longer exist

Best answers
granted, the universe suddenly disapears into a black void leaving everything white for sum reason. everyone is gone exept you. all u can do to pass the time is to jack off... alot. have fun.

hmmmm i wish that jenkins would get me my damn cofee

Best answers
jenkins gets you your coffee,,, after 40 years he finaly give you it and its very moldey its got a little forrist in there
i wish for a better genny that will actualy make the wishes come true and not corrupt them

Best answers
*computers trys to compute* wish.... not granted there is always a negitive to every positive. it's all realitive.

i wish 10 flying peices of molton lava would fall on my best friends.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it happens but then you realise that you are now a loaner with no friends at all

i wish fortnox would die =p

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he dies, but grab's you and take you with him, then satan bring's him to life, as a reward, becuase he wanted to torture you since you were 8..

I wish I I could type uber fast =O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wish granted, but in doing so you spell horribly and you have horrible typos and people hate you for the rest of your life.

I wish for my wish to not be granted.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
granted , but then they will bite you like mad if they can't scratch you =p

i wish hotmail would die

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
granted, but its mis-heard and all the hot girls in the world die. never to be another hot girl again. (**** you) :p

--

I wish Randy Hobo was a pet of mine or smoething.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
granted but then i will scratch your face off (kitten) , bark till i piss you off the bite your face off (dog) and or just nibble through al lthe food in your house (hampster) =p

i wish you were a tree that did nothing

Best answers
You are...I can't think of a way to make that any worse though. You've got issues fortnox.

I wish that my friends hadn't barred snooker tonight because it's so cold.

Best answers
GWB dies but he grabs you bye your eyes then rips off your nuts, just before he stabs you he dies and lands on top off you making you fall off a 3 miles high moutain
i wish for the power to see threw anyone cloths that i want to

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom