Corrupt a wish

Best answers
You can predict the future, but because the future is so crap and bleak, and you see how we all die and how everyone you ever liked/loved die, you go nutzoid from insanity and shoot yourself in the head.

I wish I could run faster than a hippo (They can run at 30 mp/h you know :eek:! )

Best answers
you can run at 31mph :O but cheetas come after you at insane speeds while you are prancing around in africa and rip you to shreds for lunch. yummy

i wish i was a giant robot hell bent on killing all of mankind.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are a giant robot and attempt to destory all mankind but then accidently trip over and impale yourself on that purdy sword and die. I come 5 mins later and steal the sword.

I wish all who faced me and MY new sword would die a terrible terrible death.

Best answers
rofl no way! I face you and because MY sword is so awesome (=P) i die a horrid death, but i come back as a ghost and haunt you forever untill eventually you commit seppuku with the sword and thus kill yourself horribly, and we both laugh... but we're dead so it sucks ass.

Now i wish i had a katana that could NEVER BE STOLEN! (lol)

Best answers
you see how this works as it was a sword for a gigantic robot a mad man with a usp shots you before you can swing the sword as it is to heavy and big
i wish for the next 5 people to post can hear the dead and as theres so meny dead they will die with a headach

Best answers
Your katana is never stolen, but I pull out a pistol and shoot you between the eyes instead.

I wish I was the great dragonball dragon Shenlong, henceforth being the master of whishes and wish that none of my future wishes can be corrupted by random people on forums X)

Best answers
You don't have to go to school... therefore you stay home all the time and don't learn anything..
Eventually your parents kick you out, and you end up in a trailer park, with a white-trash trailertramp named Tiffany and 4 kids, and no job..
Aren't foodstamps a b*tch? ;)

I wish people wouldn't be so ignorant all the time..

Best answers
Suddenly, everyone's IQ reaches the 200's, everyone is openminded, everyone looks after the enviroment, everyone says their Thank you's and Please's... but then you come along, still the same, and they all look down on you, deciding that your a social reject and that the weak should be either shot or sent somewhere so terrible that it'll destroy your mind. Like disney land.

I wish I made it onto the beta testers :x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are a beta tester, but ESF dies shortly after rendering your position useless.

I wish the new Zelda was out.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Must resist corruption

The new Zelda is out, its fantastic but I have the only copy and I won't share

I wish reality and World of Warcraft were switched so I wouldn't have to play reality anymore. (If that makes any sense)

Best answers
Your wish comes true, though living in WoW is dangerous! and you are slaughtered by orc Bandits. (i think thats what you meant)

I wish i have enough money to afford the flight to see my girlfriend in june.

- Malrak

Best answers
Coke is much more addictive, because they put cocaine into it (AGAIN!). George Bush (couldn't resist, after seing your sig) wages a war on the coke company, backed by Pepsi, and it last until the year 2357 (with Bush's head stuck in a jar of pickels, and he was ironically saved by a homosexual). The war ends, but Coke took it with them, and Pepsi then dominates the world with its yucky ubah sugar.

I wish I wasn't just suspended.

(Woot, 1000th post!)

Best answers
Yeah, suspension sucks. But you got expelled instead. I guess banging the head cheerleader in the girl's bathroom wasn't such a keen idea after all.

I wish my penis were bigger. Maybe just an inch or so.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But you lose your testicles, and it's nothing more than a dead useless husk. Enjoy!

I wish for MORE Monkeys!

Best answers
ah, and you get your monkeys, so many monkeys infact that they take over the world. and you spend the rest of your life being assraped as a poor, sad, monkey-slave. (i think that was going 2 far, but hey)

I wish for there to be no More Big Brother Television series - its like series 5 here in my country !!! AHHHHHHHH

Best answers
There are no more "Big Brother" series ever in the world. But due to company policies to create crappy "Real-TV" shows, they replace the time-slots with "Survivor" shows.

I wish for death ^TT^

Best answers
death comes and kills you because he is on a tight shift with all the people dieing in wars and you sommond him so he kills you and sticks your head on a pike then throw your body into the sewers
i wish for 1 friendly pet green parrot which doesent poo all over the place but it can talk to me

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you get you're pet parrot, but it flys into a wall and hits its head, and becomes retarted and doesnt do anything.

I wish Vegeta hack's and could own everypwn he fights :eek:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
granted , but then in turns into a debate of polictical war & or this place becomes the alternitave u.n club of the world

i wish i had a light saber to pwn you all with

Best answers
Granted But you show off and you cut your own head off
i wish for this wish not to happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom