Corrupt a wish

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you finally find the entrance for the IRC channel for the forum,,,then your computer crashes and erasing your internet history during the process :devgrin: ;D

I wish i could ACTUALLY spend Valentines day with my girlfriend if it wernt for her stupid boss... (*whispers* please currupt my wish into hurting my girlfriends boss...I MEAN, why would i want to hurt her... :rolleyes: )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your wish comes true,and you spend time with your gf..and then your boss comes and you have a 3som with him O_O

i wish wow was free

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WoW becomes totaly free but then you find out some hacker hacked your account after you became almoast unbeatable at it and you have to start from the start while evryone powns you

I wish to have a better computer wich has a unbeatable antivirus XD

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Marauder said:
your wish comes true,and you spend time with your gf..and then your boss comes and you have a 3som with him O_O

i wish wow was free
her boss is a 'her'...heh

Grega said:
WoW becomes totaly free but then you find out some hacker hacked your account after you became almoast unbeatable at it and you have to start from the start while evryone powns you

I wish to have a better computer wich has a unbeatable antivirus XD
you get an "unbeatable antivirus scanner" but when you try to log on with your program account, you recieve a note saying "username and password not found!"

I wish i had superpowers!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What super powers do you want? Flight? Laser Vision? Iron testicles? You get all of the above, unfortunatley you fly into a building and are crushed by a large plastic safe, you laser it open with your eyes only to find out it was full of magnets which attach to your 'nads and weigh you down so you can't fly anymore.

I wish Apple would just give up.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Apple dont acctually suck as much as you think, you become enlightened, the end.

I wish stuff worked out for me, for once, like seriously ive had enough of this **** it really isnt all that cool, she goes " you dont have to be so deep all time, you gotta have fun and not talk so much" i mean wtf? girls like shallow guys that just want to get in thier pants? you know what change that wish. I wish i knew what the girl really wants.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheres_warren said:
Apple dont acctually suck as much as you think, you become enlightened, the end.

I wish stuff worked out for me, for once, like seriously ive had enough of this **** it really isnt all that cool, she goes " you dont have to be so deep all time, you gotta have fun and not talk so much" i mean wtf? girls like shallow guys that just want to get in thier pants? you know what change that wish. I wish i knew what the girl really wants.
after years of searching, you finally realise what girls want... LOVE is teh answer, find a girl that is looking for a long term relationship and ask her out, if she likes you, love is in the air, if she doesnt, find another girl looking for a long term relationship (that you like obviously)

Tip: to make a solid relationship, it takes 2! keep reminding your partner of that and you will soon see if she loves you!

I wish life wasnt so unfair!

Best answers
Life Becomes fair and thngs start to look up for u and u get a girlfriend thats hot and just got out of a long term relationship Until u find out that the girl was warrens Gf and he comes and drops an anvill on you breaking every bone in your body leaving u hospitalized for the rest of your life.

i wish i had a jedi night saber

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you HAD a jedi night saber, but warren stole it off you while you wernt looking and sliced your head off ;)

i wish i had another 512 RAM stick :p

Best answers
u get another 512 ram in your pc only to have your computer hacked be none other then Warren DUN DUN DUN!!!

*Offtopic*
Maybe i should edit my sig to say insted of kai pwn jo0 all JUST BLAME WARREN BUEAHAHAA!

*Ontopic*
i wish i had Devil May Cry 3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's out in less than a month :eek:

Anyhoo, you get it with the wrong region encoding, get a replacement for another $20 only to find out it sucks worse than DMC2 somehow.

I wish life was just one big connect-the-dots.

G
granted, but you are dot number one and the player keeps tapping his pencil on you for ever and ever, because he cant find number 2. oh, and the pencill tip is sharper than the finest cut diamond

I wish i didnt ever have to go to school

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fortnox said:
granted, but you are dot number one and the player keeps tapping his pencil on you for ever and ever, because he cant find number 2. oh, and the pencill tip is sharper than the finest cut diamond

I wish i didnt ever have to go to school
you wish came true,. no more school, infact, you're mind believes you never went to school, but then you wouldnt know anything?

i wish i get my C in maths retake (results on march 16th)

Edit: Beat ya Fire Phoenix ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't have to go to school, instead your home schooled and your parents make you study 30 hours a day.

::EDIT:: damn you jayster posting at the same time as me!

I wish i had high speed internet again :(

Best answers
Your Wish is granted you get your internet connection but your moving house the day it get connected.

I wish i was less lucky in life

Best answers
but as soon as you got less lucky korea nukes your area.

i wish they didnt invent a new combat system

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who's they? ESF team? Square-Enix? Jesus?

Urm, they don't, but instead they elaborate on the old one to make it more extreme, which basically means quadtriplicating the eye candy and doubling the speed, then adding a techno screech vibe over everything. It sucks, you hate it and become a monk.

I wish Gir's mod was out already so i'd have something to dooooo...

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Congratulations! Gir's hard drive has been completely wiped, except for a portion of his mod's code which allows you to walk around, and an empty test map with a cube as a test model. He gets aggrivated and discontinues the mod, releasing all that he has.

>_>

I wish the PSP had three times the battery life without needing an external battery and was backwards compatible with PS2 games and costed less, also carrying a launch title with an eerie resemblance to SSBM, also allowing for wireless multiplayer action with that game.

G
granted, but DS batterys are still better lol. ill do a better one
granted, but they wait till the DS953244 is released before releasing the PSP, and its the size of your head.

i wish i knew what girs mod was

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom