Corrupt a wish

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:
People start loveing you up. Including 90 year old men and women.

I wish people could auctally sing on "Americial-Idol"

They do, but that takes 80% out of the fun of it

I wish I had more time to finish this project

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You receive an additional minute to finish the project, make haste!

I wish that I hadn't granted the previous wish, and the next wish doesn't grant mine.

G
Big VEE said:
You made no wish...thus you get no corrupted wish.

I wish whoever corrupts my wish gets stabbed and dies *by Hibiki*

~BANG BANG
lol XD haha! no one corrupted my wish cuz i didnt make one! hawhaw! :D
anyway,
granted, your wish is not granted, so you have still granted the previous wish (confusing :S)

I wish i had the fastest computer in the universe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your wish comes true,but it runs only on windows 95 Oo

i wish had a ball right now

Best answers
u get it but then u lose ur other one and u can only play with it in ur pants :shocked:

I wish i had an un-corruptable shield so i can make some real wishes.. :S

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your uncorruptable shield is uncorruptable, but tastes like chicken, your dog ate it.

I wish i could mutate my arm into a rocket launcher

Best answers
Your arm mutates into a rocket launcher...then explodes...now your 1 arm short..enjoy

I wish I didn't have schizoaffective disorder..or ADHD...or Bipolar disorder...or Oppositional Defiant Disorder *corrupt them...do it NOW

~DO IT DO IT

Best answers
I wish I didn't have schizoaffective disorder..or ADHD...or Bipolar disorder...or Oppositional Defiant Disorder *corrupt them...do it NOW
:S Plz... K then... You dont have schizoaffective disorder..or ADHD...or Bipolar disorder...or Oppositional Defiant Disorder any more....

Instead a gerbal crawless up your ass and while in there he start to dovover you form the inside... ONce he gets to your brain.. And your nearly hanging on.... Its starts to nible slowly on it... And so you die in pain nobody has yet expirienced....

There ya go... Happy? :p

I wish the new wideo card on iwtch i spended all my mony for a year dint short surcet it dint melt with the rest of my comp...(Not all of it... just some parts...) And i dint have to buy new parts and put my old video card back....
And i could enjoy budokai 3 with no lags....

And yes you can have budokai on comp and play it....:rolleyes:

Best answers
Neither your new video card nor the computer melt...instead they implode and become a mini-black hole (no assembly required!) There are no lags because you have been crushed and burned into infinite...enjoy your Budokai..in the next dimension

~I wish the mods all lost their position and had to give it up to IRWolfy...*grant my wish dragon*
-Love me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...and the forum degenerates into madness...oh wait, that's no wish!

I wish people in Fight Club would actually finish their fights with me!

Best answers
So they do and you lose everytime... You are so ashamed that you kill your self with a mouse...(Comp one..)

I wish i and my pc restored coud get out of that black hole... And enjoy my budokai 3.... (And it would work... And the nothing would happen to the comp...)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everything goes perfectly, nothing is wrong. You live an otaku life dominated by anime and games and keep out of direct sunlight at all times. Obesity kills you within weeks.

I wish upon a star.

Best answers
the star u wished upon falls from the sky to grant ur wish, but it falls on your computer :)

I wish i had a pet headgecrab!(fixed of course :))

Best answers
You get you pet head crab .. You have soo mutch funy with it.. You love eatch other... But then comes freeman from novere and nails it down with a crosbow...

I wish today i had a dream of my gf....I miss her :( (It woudent be a nightmare ... And everything would be perfect... She wouldent come out trans sexual sundenly... or something like that... She woudent die.. I wouldent die.. She woudent leave me... Just a perfect dream... You know what i mean....)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The dream starts out perfect
nothing wrong with it
but then the corruptive powers of this thread starts working
and it turns into a nightmare, everything would stop being perfect, she is now a he in a dress or something like that, he would die, you would die, she goes to heaven and leaves you, you go to hell, just a perfect nightmare, you know what I mean

I wish tolore would post his FC fight allready

Best answers
He posts it but when ur about to read it your computer blows up, and when ur pc is fixed again the fourm was gone.

I wish i had a retarded monkey who cant die, wont hurt anyone but itself and if it touches anyone (except me) it kills them

Best answers
u get ur retarded monkey but ten minutes later u die of a heart attack and the monkey goes back to the Lab where they preform more wierd **** on it o_O

i wish i could set ppl on fire

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can set people on fire but thats only because you've been turned into a can of petrol.

I wish men found me attractive

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Men find you attractive, but these men are degenerates and you getted brutally raped with a side of sadamoy for the rest of yor life (if that's actually a bad thing...)

I wish goku had his power back (bored)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom