Corrupt a Wish Revistited

Best answers
Since I liked the last one, and because of a lack of new threads around in the good 'ole off-topic section, I decided to make a new one.

Works like this, Person A wishes for something, Person B corrupts that wish, and makes a new wish.

Example: I wish I had all the new Next-Gen consoles.
Response: Granted, however your PS3 breaks, you throw your Wiimote through your $1500 HDTV, and Halo 3 is never released on the 360.
*New Wish*

I'll start off... I wish I had a million dollars.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wish granted, but the power goes out in your house, and you're forced to use candles as a light source. One of the candles falls over, and lights your house and all of your money on fire. You barely make it out before the crispy house collapses.

---

I wish idiots on the internet would just die. (btw, this isn't a flame, nor is it directed at anyone on this board.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted. The internet is now all yours.

I wish I had a cookie

Best answers
Wish granted, they all mysteriously die although since there are so many the smell of there bodies rotting becomes all to much for you. You attempt to block your nose with plugs although you have so much of the smell contained in your head it explodes.

I wish for more wishes 8D!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You get more wishes, but in exchange for more wishes (2) you have both of your arms torn off. Becareful what you wish for.

I wish for a reason to the madness of life.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wish granted. However you spend all your life studying the human mind to get your wish, and now you know a reason to the madness, but now you're a senile old man and you forgot what you discovered, and you die from depression.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wish granted. However you spend all your life studying the human mind to get your wish, and now you know a reason to the madness, but now you're a senile old man and you forgot what you discovered, and you die from depression.
Thou wisheth for nothing, and so thou get nothing!

---

I wish the ice in my cup of soda wouldn't melt, making the soda taste flat.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wish granted. However, you drink your soda too fast, making the ice cube fall down your throat and into your stomach, and through your intestines, wedging itself in there, rendering you unable to take a crap until it comes out :laff:

I wish I knew everything...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted, but now, your head explodes.

I wish I knew the question to the answer 42.

Best answers
Granted it's 23.

I wish I had more than two wiimotes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted, but you don't have more than one friend, so you just wasted $40 on a third Wiimote.

I wish I had a lightsaber.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you get it, but in a freak accident, involving a squirrel and a segway, you cut off both your hands and you're unable to use it!

I wish I had the power of mass hypnoses so I could control the world

Best answers
Your power is granted, however, unable to control your new powers to their extent you accidentally kill off three billion people during a sneeze.

I wish I could go vacation in Europe.

Best answers
You go to vacation in Europe but get shoot by NATO

(Thanks for remaking my old Forum Game mate ;))

I wish C&C3 could be released earlier

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You get your wish, but the rush forces them to abandon their cheesey live action cutscenes, which we've all come to love.

I wish I had a better computer.

Best answers
Granted you get the best computer in the world although its so good hobos want it they break into your house and spontainiously combust in your face send you flying into the oblivion. Another man walks into your house and takes the computer and rules the world. Your forced to live a life with britney spears!

I wish for an infinite supply of fruit tingles

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom