Corrupt a wish... again :D.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I guess a majority of us remember a thread of the same title reaching 40+ pages. For those of you who are newer I will explain how to paly this little game.

Wisher: I wish for thongs
Corruption (something you think up as a side affect of the wish etc) : You get your thongs, but then your dog rips them to bits on your bedroom floor.

I'll start it off

I wish good lookin chicks would fall in love with me the second they see me.

Best answers
they do...but they lust for u...and litteraly throw them selves at u... you are crushed in 2 minutes... to bad for you...they had thier cloths on xD

i wish this girl ive been crushing on since the beggining of school would break up with her boy friend... (she already said she liked meh)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
She will break up with her boyfriend, but the cause is you and she will hate you for that. (So now she will say she does not like you :p)

I wish I had more courage to ask this one girl out...(what's up with all the girls x_x)

Best answers
CAUSE WE LOVE THE GIRLS psh...

ne way... you get the courage (straying from being generic) and you ask her out... she of course says yes...you go to a movie in which everything that could go wrong...does you laugh and knock your drink and ur popcorn on her...u try and make a move and she just gets up... u take her back home... and she kicks you in the balls for the worst date ever

i wish i could get my bass today -_-

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:eek: You made my date go wrong, THIS IS WAR!

You get your bass, but because your friend from above hates you now (ermm...friend?), she comes over to your house and breaks your bass (I guess you mean bass guitar by bass?) leaving you crying on your knees, begging for mercy. Of course as you made her break up with her boyfriend she still hates you (and forever will, she will even haunt you even when she is dead) she doesn't give you any mercy and continues smashing your bass and your love for her.

(HAH, try beating that :p)

I wish...ermmm....I was a bit taller than I am now.

Best answers
You're gonna get taller, but you're gonna grow out of control, one inch per day, and every inch you grow, your **** shrinks untill nothings left, then that girl will give you a second chance, cause your taller, and then she will see your junk and make you the laughing stock of your school XD

man .. that would suck xD

Ok I wish I could read thoughts, but have complete control on who'se thoughts I read, and when I read them.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can, but you become a thought zombie, and have no original thoughts of your own. Instead you hunger for memories, needing to feed on all kinds of dirty little secrets in peoples minds. You mope around the earth for the rest of your days, which isn't too long. You see, you find FM, and you sample his thoughts, which causes your brain to finally implode.

I wish for an unsharpened number 2 graphite pencil.

Best answers
you get the pencil but when ever you try to sharpen it, the lead breaks every time.

I wish for a new black NY hat with a black symbol on it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You get it, but when you put it on it catches on fire, mutilating your face, and you die a horrific death.

--

I wish I could get my mom to pay for WoW (sorry to disappoint you all, mom refuses to pay, but I got a few tricks up my sleeve ;))

Best answers
u do... but it turns out....you're poor and there is no money in ur bank account... WOOT

i wish..my room could provide "services" for me

Best answers
Your Room Starts providing "services" for you, and you open a business off it, become stinking rich and your life is great, then one day, while flaunting your money around, a 600 lbs woman in a turbocharged wheelchair runs you over, completly crippling you from the hips down, removing all feeling

While recuperating in the hospitol, a clumsy nurse spills scalding hot water all over you, horribly disfiguring your face, then while she tries to help you, your flailing body knocks your IV stand through the window, and a piece of glass cuts off your ear, and as a reaction from the pain, you bite off your own tongue.

Unlukily for you, you could not bleed to death, because you were in a medical facility with the necissary equipment to save your life. You've spent all your money on cheap whores, and medical bills. The only thing you are worth now is your life insurance. And your family wants it, So they wait untill you die of natural causes, as you live out the rest of your horribly dull existence as a hideous crippled mutant, who can't speak. All you can do is listen to the screams of children have the misfortune of seeing your face.

I wish I could Fix some of the things that I dont like about myself with the snap of a finger

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You get the power you wished for, but it also changes things you like about people around you. Like your girlfreind being young and bouncy turning into a 40-something male plumber who's flabby.

:devgrin:

I wish that someone elses wish gets ruined.

Best answers
Someone else wishes for you to have a great life.

and you turn into a pile of dog ****, which that person steps on while coming to visit you

later that person wipes the **** off their shoe, on your door mat.

I wish I had a cattle prod.

Best answers
u get one,... BUT HOW DO U HEAT IT..... muhahaha and thus fire is taken away from the world because of abusive behavior on sum boob

i wish parents were'nt so god damn unreasonable... (no offence to the parents on the forums...im probably not talking about you)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your parents become super lenient. One day, you ask them if you can drive the car. They say "sure, why not?" Unfortunately, due to inexperience, you swerve off a bridge and land in front of a train... filled with nitro-glycerine. The explosion doesn't kill you instantly, but you burn to death as you watch your face melting in a piece of the rear-view mirror.

I wish my laptop had good enough hard-ware to play any decent games.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you receive the best modern equipment but your laptops not good enough to handle it and therefore it blows into 4 billion pieces

i wish i managed to get a record deal by a very big music production company

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You get your wish, but the talent goes to your head, and you burn out on drugs and alcohol in the first week and spend the rest of your life in a drug-induced coma.

I wish I had enough money so that I would never have to work again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish I had enough money so that I would never have to work again.
You get your money through state disability, due to a small penis, but with all the money you become too accustomed to your house life with your games and your television, you then get overweight and fart your way into hell, where you're confronted by Dabura, who kills you.

I wish I had Christopher Sabat's voicebox.

Best answers
you never have to work again but u find yourself in a state of perpentual boredum...and the women flaunting you doesnt appease u...but murder does, u kill untill the cops catch u in which u have a 50 day shoot out in which u kill ur hopes and dreams...and finnly ur self

i wish... i could do stuff this break -_-

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your wish is granted. You have successfully mated with every inanimate object in the universe.

I wish the planet stopped rotating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom