copy paste prb....

Best answers
Whenever i try and copy a large text online and paste it into microsoft word it just closes. Bit if i put in in worp pad it works. is it microsoft waord that is messed up or is it my memory, because at one time my comp said to restart due to no memory. waht is wrng?

Best answers
You mind posting your computer specs for us, Kaination and I could give you a better diagnosis when we know your computer parts.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How much is a "large" text? A long paragraph? One page? Thirty pages?

It could be a software problem. Try reinstalling Microsoft Office or whatever you have (I don't use it, so I don't know all of the packages). If you bought your computer from an OEM, they should have given you CDs with the software on it.

Best answers
It probably is a software problem DragonDude, I just wanna know, just in case if their is a computer hardware conflict or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bobmundo123 said:
Whenever i try and copy a large text online and paste it into microsoft word it just closes. Bit if i put in in worp pad it works. is it microsoft waord that is messed up or is it my memory, because at one time my comp said to restart due to no memory. waht is wrng?

Seems like you need MS Word for spellchecking. Best of luck getting that to work.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try and paste in smaller pieces. If that doesn't work, it might be an attribute of the text which would explain why it works in notepad since notepad/wordpad disregard all formatting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom