COOP attack syestem

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You know the game battle of z right he is based on coop action and attack so i know in esf final you could do kamehameha coop with other player
but why would you don't do a melee attack COOP option to the new attack syestem
like you are coming from right side and another player coming from left toghter to one other player and do coop simple melee or coop combo melee or something else
that you are and other player coming toghter somehow and do toghter this coop melee action
it is Complicated but it will be very cool if in accident or not accident you punch him with your friend toghter
i open this thread because i think esf is a massive servers so it can work great in this massive servers
it is need you guys to help the dev how to do this coop melee and more
if the dev will want this awesome suggestion
please add comments guys !!!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
It's not really efficient to add that considering that melee is just a quick series of punches/kicks then a knock away. There'd be almost no time for the two players to jump on one unless they were doing it at the same time, which even then I could foresee this only working in team deathmatch.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The way the melee is set up means that if you really want a co-op attack using simple and combo melee, you can do it. Simply let the first guy start the combo, while the other guy flys in with simple. Though the time window is 3 seconds before the combo ends. But its possible in theory.

Its allso possible that if your team mate is being comboed/thrown, you fly in and hit the attacker. But as said 3 second window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom