Cooler(W.I.P.)

Best answers
here's my new model,cooler.it does'n looks like cooler at all to me.so crits or drawovers would be nice :]

Best answers
I absolutely love the first headshot. Shouldbn't his ears protrude from the sides of his head tho? I'm pretty sure all of Toriyama's ears were visible from the front view.

Odd...the side view head has everything in the right place...but its deformed for some reason...

the top of the cranium needs to be lowered and moved to the left. The face should be brought up a bit, the ear is way too big. Just move stuff around till it fits a more...cranial looking appearance...I'll try and do a drawover soon.

About the ear...isn't it common for anime ears to only be as high as the top of the characters eye and as low as the end of the characters nose? thought thats how it went...I may be wrong though.

Keep it up though, awesome model so far.

Best answers
why don't you finish one model then go on to the next?

and i think u should roud the top of his head off a lil more

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
by rounding off, do not create more polies, just move arround a few verts, you should get the desired result.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its too round, but its nice to see more work from you movento. Im always impressed by the end :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
someone1074 said:
I absolutely love the first headshot. Shouldbn't his ears protrude from the sides of his head tho? I'm pretty sure all of Toriyama's ears were visible from the front view.

Odd...the side view head has everything in the right place...but its deformed for some reason...

the top of the cranium needs to be lowered and moved to the left. The face should be brought up a bit, the ear is way too big. Just move stuff around till it fits a more...cranial looking appearance...I'll try and do a drawover soon.

About the ear...isn't it common for anime ears to only be as high as the top of the characters eye and as low as the end of the characters nose? thought thats how it went...I may be wrong though.

Keep it up though, awesome model so far.
whos that....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Akira Toriyama, creator of dragonball/z/some elements of GT

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom