Cooler vs Trunks

Best answers
Who's the strongest?

The time is for the future before Trunks arrived in the past(before he trained from spirit of time room)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Depends on what point in time you're talking about. The strongest Trunks, the one who returned to his own time and killed first form Cell, was probably stronger than Cooler.

First form Cell was stronger than all the people he was 'composed' of--including Frieza. Cooler wasn't that much stronger than Frieza, and if Trunks was strong enough to vaporize someone significantly stronger than Frieza, I'd say Trunks could kill Cooler.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, my argument was going to be "Trunks made quick work of frieza, Goku was stronger than trunks, yet goku had a slightly hard time against cooler."

Then I remembered something. Cooler is a movie character. Movie characters don't allow anything to make sense.

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Depends on what point in time you're talking about. The strongest Trunks, the one who returned to his own time and killed first form Cell, was probably stronger than Cooler.

First form Cell was stronger than all the people he was 'composed' of--including Frieza. Cooler wasn't that much stronger than Frieza, and if Trunks was strong enough to vaporize someone significantly stronger than Frieza, I'd say Trunks could kill Cooler.
u cant rank that, I mean in Trunks's own time line( before he went to the past, and never fought the cell game, never train from the spirit of time. that would be fair. becuz spirit of time isnt nature training, u can only spend day to train the fruit of year.). u meant trunks killed 1st form cell after cell saga. but I say that can't prove anything. becuz he could able to transform to ussj. even imperfect cell defeated by Ussj vegeta that trunks would kill cell easily, but that's not what i meant. and stop compare The guy after Train form the spirit of time with a normal person!!
...And if I say That trunks never training from spirit of time room, how's gonna be? trunks couldnt able to hurt goku a bit when in his first time arrival. that time before Cooler invade on earth. and for Cooler's case, since he wasnt able to compare SSJ goku but still gave goku a lot of trouble, and almost crash goku with his death ball(same case that Frieza do, but Trunks catch it so easy!), I suppose that Cooler and trunks would have good fight. if trunks bring his sword and charge to his full power, he would be equal to Cooler's max form: or if he's without his sword in combat, he would lose.

Frieza cant even beat Goku's 10x times kaioken during the whole season and beaten like dog, and dont mantion that after Goku bring his 20x times Kaioken, how is he compare to his big brother?? Cooler only use his 50% of his normal form power to rush goku like little bug(before goku ate the gaint sensou bean, after seasou bean that goku can even challenge Cooler's normal form by his 20x times kaioken), but frieza already bring his 70% to fight goku's 20x kaioken and cant even threat goku a bit. Not to mantion Cooler's max form, he defeated goku by only few minutes, but frieza had to fight goku during so many episodes!! than after he repaired by his father's scientist and slice by Trunks, like Trunks said he's too easy to finish. like I said that since he wasnt able to compare SSJ goku but he still gave goku a lot of trouble, and almost crash goku with his death ball(same case that Frieza do, but Trunks catch it so easy!!)

So than my answer is Cooler( but not to far with Trunks, A little bit stronger. but if Trunks isnt fight with his sword, he would be killed) And remember, Cooler's arrival was at a year after Trunks arrived on earth. goku may inprove alot of stronger than last year. but trunks still hasnt change since last time he fought with goku 3 years ago. Until he train from the spirit of time room.
Trunks was a weakling during the whole season of dbz. and still he's a weakling for now.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't be exactly sure. You'd think that since Goku was using ko ken and holding back before he went ssj in the first cooler movie that it would of ben rather taxing on his body & that he only went ssj in the last ten mins or so of the movie. Cooler's 5th organic form was strong, I'm sure that trunks could still make work of him though, you also have to remember that trunks used his sword to slice frezia into two & then used a ki attack to finish him off, sure he got split in half on namek too causing them to having to rebuild his very much missing body parts with metal limbs, thus apparently also made him stronger then he was before, but however he wasn't split between the head and chest on namek so though's are to different things (btw, I wonder how someone wold eat or do there buissness like that, hter'e kidneys would have to give in sooner or later 0_0).

Cooler on the other hand when he was rebuilt made & fused with the computer chip on the gethee star, he made clones and you saw how much trouble goku and vegeta had defeating just one of them.

Best answers
uncover bunker said:
how did u prove that trunks strong then Koola?
I didn't have to. The movies are entirely unrealistic and don't have any basis on the few known facts of the DB universe post-Frieza saga... So it doesn't really matter either way.

But considering Koola was butt-whiped by super saiyan Goku, I'd say it's likely super saiyan ANYBODY would butt-whip Koola. You know, cuz they have to makes the movies so drawn-out and dramatic, never unleashing their "full power" til the last minute, then totally screwing over the bad guy.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
I didn't have to. The movies are entirely unrealistic and don't have any basis on the few known facts of the DB universe post-Frieza saga... So it doesn't really matter either way.

But considering Koola was butt-whiped by super saiyan Goku, I'd say it's likely super saiyan ANYBODY would butt-whip Koola. You know, cuz they have to makes the movies so drawn-out and dramatic, never unleashing their "full power" til the last minute, then totally screwing over the bad guy.
The only movie I can remember where that didn't happen were The 2nd brolly movie (Gohan never ended up gonig ssj2).

Best answers
Wolf Devil said:

When trunks fought goku later...he finally realize that goku wasnt use full strangth in the test, but trunks did use it(u know the personally that future trunks has!! he wont go easy to goku!). that's why was trunks said that goku could be trust. becuz he feel that goku so confidense when he fought goku, so calm and using finger to against the sword(even goku turn the ki on his finger doesnt make special, becuz if the target stronger then u that u'll never cut him in half, same powerlevel's also: remember!! Frieza was turn the turbo on his body but his disc still sprit himself in bit, but he turned the turbo. and the other case the trunks use to cut android 18 but he broke his sword. which means goku is stronger then him a lot!) . than after the fight that trunks knew goku wasnt use his full power on his finger, than goku tell trunks he only used 50% to against trunks! and remember!! that's a year before koola strike. and u know goku is a fighting genious, he would be glow faster then other charator!!

well there's a case, piccolo was almost kill by koola's simple finger laser(in koola's normal form) and only as stronger as sauza, but he can deal with dr.gero along him self(he hasnt fuse with kami yet)!! than i dont see any point that trunks would kill koola easily. SSJ have weaker kind and stronger kind, which do u mean?( stronger been like goku, gohan and vegeta: weaker like goten(gt) and trunks( future or gt) and dont even think about koola would be whiped by any SSJ!! but i dont say trunks is weaker, it just compare with the other ssj. so ther's what I said that they will had a good fight. (trunks has awesome skill and combo technique to make closer between koola and him and koola has the super power even can compare ssj.)

if u think that movie is dramatic that manga should be either( becuz they aint real!!)

read this..

>>>like I said that since he wasnt able to compare SSJ goku but he still gave goku a lot of trouble, and almost crash goku with his death ball(same case that Frieza do, but Trunks catch it so easy!!)<<<.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
These threads are getting annoying.

Future Trunks > Cooler
Metal Cooler > Future Trunks
Future Trunks(Ascended) > All Coolers

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If Trunks can make short work of Frieza and his dad in about 2 seconds, I'm pretty sure Cooler would be joining them also.

Goku didn't know how to go SSJ when he fought Cooler, but in the TV series, when he landed, he already knew how to control his SSJ.

Matching the two is like trying to match pokemon and digimon. DBZ TV and DBZ Movies are totally un-related.

In the end Trunks is stronger, how could a super saiyan lose?

Best answers
Gon said:
If Trunks can make short work of Frieza and his dad in about 2 seconds, I'm pretty sure Cooler would be joining them also.

Goku didn't know how to go SSJ when he fought Cooler, but in the TV series, when he landed, he already knew how to control his SSJ.

Matching the two is like trying to match pokemon and digimon. DBZ TV and DBZ Movies are totally un-related.

In the end Trunks is stronger, how could a super saiyan lose?
how could a ssj lose?? uhh....let me remind u about the future special series, in the series trunks was going to challenge android 18( remember that future android 18 is much weaker then her past, and trunks couldnt slice her even her hair and broke his sword: but in the past that vegeta could fight with android 18 along himself. but the same time trunks used sword to cut her hand and broke trunks's sword, it's complete difference!!)but fail. well like I said, SSJ has stronger been and weaker been, and not to count the saiyan's powerlevel. it's about the rage and pure heart, not to measure the powerlevel, it means if u has the pure heart than u can go the ssj( for the case, pan is 100 times stronger then goku in planet namek but she cant transform becuz she hasbt the pure heart). this case would complete make difference between stronger ssj like gohan(adult, kid, future), and the weaker ssj like trunks and goten.

Even trunks cant match with future 18 that prove he wasnt that tough( past 18 is a lot of stronger then the future time line), and remember vegeta ssj almost as strong as goku(before he infect by virus).
I think this is simple, for frieza's case, he was a lot of weaker when he become the cyber, he only has 30% of he's normal strangth now(in form 4 but i suppose that he only strong then his 2nd form.), not to mention trunks, even piccolo can able to kick his ass for sure. he's completely slacked. which means everyone could work quickly on him.

there's the result:

cyber-frieza < King cold < Dr.gero < android 19 < piccolo < ssj trunks < android 18(future) < ssj vegeta = ssj goku(3 years ago) < ssj goku(3 years later, but his power is builded by sensou-bean after he fought koola) = android 18 < ssj gohan (future) = matel koola

than we can see that goku's strong then future android 18 all the time, well if u thinks that super saiyan is invincible than what's the difference between future gohan and trunks?? Gohan could deal with 17& 18 in one time.

than there's 4 proofs we can find out, that is 1.( koola is as trong as trunks) 2.( koola is stronger then trunks but tight) 3.( koola weaker then trunks but close) 4.( koola is stronger then android 18 in future, than he would be a lot stronger then trunks but weak then vegeta a bit)

In the final of movie that koola use death ball to crash earth, goku was was use a lot of work to block that death ball, but in frieza's case, trunks only use one single hand to catch easily.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there's the result:

cyber-frieza < King cold < Dr.gero < android 19 < piccolo < ssj trunks < android 18(future) < ssj vegeta = ssj goku(3 years ago) < ssj goku(3 years later, but his power is builded by sensou-bean after he fought koola) = android 18 < ssj gohan (future) = matel koola

than we can see that goku's strong then future android 18 all the time, well if u thinks that super saiyan is invincible than what's the difference between future gohan and trunks?? Gohan could deal with 17& 18 in one time.

than there's 4 proofs we can find out, that is 1.( koola is as trong as trunks) 2.( koola is stronger then trunks but tight) 3.( koola weaker then trunks but close) 4.( koola is stronger then android 18 in future, than he would be a lot stronger then trunks but weak then vegeta a bit)
I have no idea what you're straying into... but I think it's pretty irrevelant. You asked people who they think would win and they gave you their opinion, but you continue to ramble on about stuff that's like, not even relevant. I know there's always gonna be a bit of debate when it comes to a 20 year old animated Japanese cartoon with dozens of plotholes, but why is this important? o_O

Future Trunks(First Arrival) > Cooler
Trunks had decent Ki attacks, and his sword was pretty lethal. I'd say Trunks could make short work of Cooler with his sword.

Metal Cooler > Future Trunks(First Arrival)
Metal Cooler pounded SS Goku & SS Vegeta, and seeing how Goku and Vegeta were both far more powerful than SS Future Trunks, and needless to say were better fighters with better Ki attacks, I think Trunks would fall a lot faster fighting Metal Cooler than any of the androids.

Future Trunks(Ascended) > Metal Cooler
"USSJ", "Super Trunks", owned Cell (2), and in his second form Cell was a lot stronger than Android #18 & #16(Cell (1) was more than likely stronger than Metal Cooler). If Trunks were to go to Stage 2 of "USSJ" he'd probably kill Metal Cooler's brain with one Ki blast, and destroy the Metal Coolers within seconds, probably while only using his elbow.

In any case, the Dragon Ball Z movies have no real credibility.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's no way you can compare them. period.

Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
I have no idea what you're straying into... but I think it's pretty irrevelant. You asked people who they think would win and they gave you their opinion, but you continue to ramble on about stuff that's like, not even relevant. I know there's always gonna be a bit of debate when it comes to a 20 year old animated Japanese cartoon with dozens of plotholes, but why is this important? o_O

Trunks had decent Ki attacks, and his sword was pretty lethal. I'd say Trunks could make short work of Cooler with his sword.

Metal Cooler > Future Trunks(First Arrival)
Metal Cooler pounded SS Goku & SS Vegeta, and seeing how Goku and Vegeta were both far more powerful than SS Future Trunks, and needless to say were better fighters with better Ki attacks, I think Trunks would fall a lot faster fighting Metal Cooler than any of the androids.

Future Trunks(Ascended) > Metal Cooler
"USSJ", "Super Trunks", owned Cell (2), and in his second form Cell was a lot stronger than Android #18 & #16(Cell (1) was more than likely stronger than Metal Cooler). If Trunks were to go to Stage 2 of "USSJ" he'd probably kill Metal Cooler's brain with one Ki blast, and destroy the Metal Coolers within seconds, probably while only using his elbow.

In any case, the Dragon Ball Z movies have no real credibility.
Looks like trunks really stronger O_O...

u mean that Goku>Vegeta>Trunks> Cooler, r u serious??
how can u explain that goku stucked by Cooler's death ball??

I rather believe that koola and trunks would have a long fight even koola lose or trunks fall, but like u saiy that trunks would make short work on koola o_O?? if it is....that goku was just play koola around in movie?? I smell that what u try to say....than this is pity.....

why would people always think that trunks can make quick work on koola??
Can u tell me why?? I dont see any point........

r u trying to raise that "Frieza vs trunks", that couldnt prove anything...frieza was serious injure and lost his body feature, which means he's crippled. he cant and never return what he was. also the cyborg arm and leg isnt his real body part. he cant able to sinse his power. he's a failure android. in this time i rather say he's already dead. for now on trunks just only cut a zombie in piece.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Frieza was stronger when he was a cyborg, and USSJ 2 trunks would whoop cooler to the next generation, bt I actually think this argument is pointless....

Best answers
donnierisk said:
Frieza was stronger when he was a cyborg, and USSJ 2 trunks would whoop cooler to the next generation, bt I actually think this argument is pointless....

A zombie can be that strong??( frieza already killed by the namek exploded before he slice by trunks. than king cold found frieza's dead body and reconstructed frieza. but one thing for sure, frieza may has his memory but he lose his soul, which means he's brain-dead! becuz his brain work by computer like robocop!! he's a deadly machine!! like zombie with computer on his head but he doesnt even know what he's doing, everything only follow his own memory and his stype when he was alive and remake it.) and we aint talking about cell game series..
only in android saga!!

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
Looks like trunks really stronger O_O...

u mean that Goku>Vegeta>Trunks> Cooler, r u serious??
how can u explain that goku stucked by Cooler's death ball??

I rather believe that koola and trunks would have a long fight even koola lose or trunks fall, but like u saiy that trunks would make short work on koola o_O?? if it is....that goku was just play koola around in movie?? I smell that what u try to say....than this is pity.....

why would people always think that trunks can make quick work on koola??
Can u tell me why?? I dont see any point........

r u trying to raise that "Frieza vs trunks", that couldnt prove anything...frieza was serious injure and lost his body feature, which means he's crippled. he cant and never return what he was. also the cyborg arm and leg isnt his real body part. he cant able to sinse his power. he's a failure android. in this time i rather say he's already dead. for now on trunks just only cut a zombie in piece.
Frieza wasn't a zombie... he was half-machine, half-changling (his race's fan name). He had all of his memories, increased strength, and I think it's safe to say he knew what he was doing.

Frieza lost his soul???

Why do you claim that Frieza was a failed android? He wasn't created to be "perfect" as Gero's androids were sought to be.

Frieza was never able to sense power-levels.

People claim that Trunks can make quick work of Cooler is due to the fact Cooler is really weak against a Super Saiyan (that was proven when Goku turned into a Super Saiyan, Cooler knew he was going to be defeated). So what if Goku struggled with Coolers Death Ball? Cooler claimed that he can gather energy much faster than Frieza could.

No offense, it's really hard to understand what you're saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom