cooler vs ssj goku (namek saga)

Best answers
since goku took dawn cooler with his ssj easily but i still wondering what if goku ssj in namek face cooler final form, who will win?

PS: since goku attemp to take dawn frieza so hard in namek, i guess that would be a true match with cooler!

Best answers
Cooler would, If goku was at his strength that he was at during the battle with Frieza in the final battle... Cooler would walk all over him.

Best answers
No, it wouldn't be a true match. Cooler would own the crap out of Goku. Imo, Cooler under-estimated the strength of Goku and was defeated due to that.

But Cooler > Goku [ In Frieza Saga ]

-GuZzie

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why do you keep pitting old versions of characters against future characters?

Future characters > past characters so Cooler wins.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyways Movies don't have a pacific time line, I mean they do, just not with where the anime is, that's why some movies don't make any since.

Best answers
Why do you keep pitting old versions of characters against future characters?

Future characters > past characters so Cooler wins.
why r u so sure that future > past?

how about teen gohan and adult gohan?

by the way cooler got ownz by goku in movie 5 and finished by few punch and desprated then fire a supernova but soon been over power by goku and blown into the sun......i raise the thread becuz i dont think cooler would as good as u thought.

that's why i put up this topic.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Adult gohan is essentially "Mystic Gohan", so yes, Adult Gohan would beat teen Gohan. Gohan is the only character that got weaker, so he might be the exception. Other than that, Future > Past.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
goku may have a chance>>>>> if he die again and wish back to life.

ok, that's a joke. back to the topic. goku may actually has a chance to against cooler because cooler wasn't very smart at martial art and much depands on brute strangth unlike frieza(you'll soon find out when you play tenkaichi series). I'm pretty sure that goku would find the way to beat cooler even in desventage. because he's goku and goku is undefeatable...

Best answers
1) Your joke wasn't funny. [ Well I didn't laugh]

2) This isn't about whether they have a chance or not it's about who would win.

And your comming up with all this bull**** again with your own theory's.

Goku is Goku and is undeafeatable..WTF??

Cooler > Goku. We're talking about the SS Goku from the Namek Saga. He was tones weaker to the stage where he actually vs'd Cooler in the movie.

-GuZzie

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
1) Your joke wasn't funny. [ Well I didn't laugh]

2) This isn't about whether they have a chance or not it's about who would win.

And your comming up with all this bull**** again with your own theory's.

Goku is Goku and is undeafeatable..WTF??

Cooler > Goku. We're talking about the SS Goku from the Namek Saga. He was tones weaker to the stage where he actually vs'd Cooler in the movie.

-GuZzie

yes....cooler maybe stronger. but goku still got aventage in any way. probly cooler would end up like brolly because goku has more combat experense which allow him struggle with any villain. and remember goku was fighting since he was 5......power isn't everything if you ain't smart. yes..to me cooler was just an brainless arrocant idiot. even frieza would better than him in IQ test..

PS: go watch the movie again before we talk, don't you see cooler's fighting style kinda ....lame!?

Best answers
Goku was fighting since he was 5. Alright, but let me ask you this. Do you know the age Cooler started fighting?? Your making assumptions about once fighter without turning to the other. Your just biast towards Goku and therefore making some bull**** theorys to support it. Also, what makes you more idiotic is that fact that your interacting DBZ with a IQ...are you serious??

And fighting styles?? There all the same.

-GuZzie

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes....cooler maybe stronger. but goku still got aventage in any way. probly cooler would end up like brolly because goku has more combat experense which allow him struggle with any villain. and remember goku was fighting since he was 5......power isn't everything if you ain't smart. yes..to me cooler was just an brainless arrocant idiot. even frieza would better than him in IQ test..

PS: go watch the movie again before we talk, don't you see cooler's fighting style kinda ....lame!?
Cooler wasn't brainless. Between Frieza and Cooler, Cooler was the smartest. Frieza just toyed with Goku throughout the fight, while Cooler went ahead and pulled everything out. Why do you think Cooler just decided to kill Goku and destroy the Earth once Goku went SSJ? Cooler didn't want to make the same mistake his brother did.

Best answers
Exactly MC is right. Cooler knew what he had to do. At the end he just underestimated like every single fudgeing villian does.
Hellrider is just dum.

-GuZzie

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Goku was fighting since he was 5. Alright, but let me ask you this. Do you know the age Cooler started fighting?? Your making assumptions about once fighter without turning to the other. Your just biast towards Goku and therefore making some bull**** theorys to support it. Also, what makes you more idiotic is that fact that your interacting DBZ with a IQ...are you serious??

And fighting styles?? There all the same.

-GuZzie
consider this isn't an assumption, goku is truly a master of martial art and his battle experense can compare to maten roshi. there's no dount about it. I'm not try to turn on goku's side. cooler is an arrocant character in the movie and arrocancy are usually make you self defeated easily. compare to frieza cooler doesn't seem smart at all(if cooler was smart then how come he never able to control the entire military might?) ok...there's how frieza out smart than cooler because even in the far desventage frieza still put a good fight with goku and he was powerless. that's the proof!

ok back to the topic, I don't really know how old since cooler fought. and yeah, there's no wrong to said he's lame in fighting skill. consider how bad when he pounded by goku before he transform. that's another proof.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
consider this isn't an assumption, goku is truly a master of martial art and his battle experense can compare to maten roshi. there's no dount about it. I'm not try to turn on goku's side. cooler is an arrocant character in the movie and arrocancy are usually make you self defeated easily. compare to frieza cooler doesn't seem smart at all(if cooler was smart then how come he never able to control the entire military might?) ok...there's how frieza out smart than cooler because even in the far desventage frieza still put a good fight with goku and he was powerless. that's the proof!

ok back to the topic, I don't really know how old since cooler fought. and yeah, there's no wrong to said he's lame in fighting skill. consider how bad when he pounded by goku before he transform. that's another proof.
Cooler has more experience than Goku, plus Cooler is much older than Goku and Frieza.

Military might? Who cares about that? If anything, King Cold would be in charge of the "military might". Either that, or each of them owned their own military/forces.

Best answers
.... We're not talking about "The" Goku from the movie. We're talking about the Goku from the Namek Saga. So don't go taking the fact that he got pounded when Goku turned in a SS IN THE MOVIE into account. We're talking about the Goku from the Namek Saga in which he was weaker.

EDIT: Who knows how old was Cooler. If you remember Frieza was like..an Adult when Goku was Born...imagine Cooler. My, my.... Cooler must've been older and therefore have TONES more experience, MC is right...and Hellrider...your wrong, get it right.

-GuZzie

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Cooler has more experience than Goku, plus Cooler is much older than Goku and Frieza.
even since goku only have 20 years experense of fighting, but however he picked someone stronger than him all the time during these years. and not to mention he's been throught from so many battle. and about cooler......since he's been the strongest all the time since he was born...guess he hasn't have any trouble from that.......so his experense could be less than goku.

from general blue, general tao, tenshihan, jackie chan, king piccolo, garlic jr, piccolo, vegeta and frieza...ect they were all far stronger than him but he still make it.

Military might? Who cares about that? If anything, King Cold would be in charge of the "military might". Either that, or each of them owned their own military/forces.
cooler only have 3 follower in his ship...(consider that's how shabby to compare frieza's force.)

Best answers
Hahaha, there we go again , Hellrider the nooby biast boy. You just mentioned all the battles that Goku went in. How about Cooler??
If Goku had 20 years of experience im guessing that Cooler had 70. Now noob, can you tell me all the battles that Cooler occured in??

Cooler didn't need a milatary force...he WAS the military force.

-GuZzie

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
even since goku only have 20 years experense of fighting, but however he picked someone stronger than him all the time during these years. and not to mention he's been throught from so many battle.

from general blue, general tao, tenshihan, jackie chan, king piccolo, garlic jr, piccolo, vegeta and frieza...ect they were all far stronger than him but he still make it.

cooler only have 3 follower in his ship...(consider that's how shabby to compare frieza's force.)
Why does it matter if Cooler had a smaller "army" than Frieza? Cooler has the power of one-thousand armies. Cooler probably wasn't as forgiving as his brother, and just killed everyone he came across. Frieza wanted power, so what other way of obtaining it by having a legion of followers? Besides, Cooler relied on his special forces group just like how Frieza relied on the Ginyu Force.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hahaha, there we go again , Hellrider the nooby biast boy. You just mentioned all the battles that Goku went in. How about Cooler??
If Goku had 20 years of experience im guessing that Cooler had 70. Now noob, can you tell me all the battles that Cooler occured in??

Cooler didn't need a milatary force...he WAS the military force.

-GuZzie
that's take an example....has cooler ever pick up some one stronger than him and win? now answer me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom