cooler vs ssj goku jr

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cooler.

The reason why Cooler would win is because Goku Jr. (even though a SSJ) is probably weaker than Cooler.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey baby, wake up from your asleep...

I see Cooler winning, because SSJ Goku Jr has less fighting experience.

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Now the real question is... Who can blow a planet up in two seconds.

And... It's Cooler.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I probly go with those. since Goku jr. was having so much trouble by a demon king who was only at Muten Roshi's level. eversence Goku jr turned to ssj and knock the demon king but Goku jr is still no match for Cooler. beside he's much weaker than Pan even at ssj form..

I really don't think any point of this thread...

Best answers
Yer, Im with Cooler. Even if a Super Saiyan, Goku is young, less experience + Stamina and all the other little things that might be a downfall for a child.

-GuZzie

Best answers
I probly go with those. since Goku jr. was having so much trouble by a demon king who was only at Muten Roshi's level. eversence Goku jr turned to ssj and knock the demon king but Goku jr is still no match for Cooler. beside he's much weaker than Pan even at ssj form..

I really don't think any point of this thread...

Not really any point to the other dozen threads just like it...

You can guess at what-ifs all day; doesn't mean you'll guess right or wrong. It just simply won't happen.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see how a bunch of random people's opinion justify absolute truth, in what is honestly a completely "if" question.

You continue to ask "who will win" in relation to two characters who's entire universe was pre-decided by a man known to many as Akira Toriyami.

The man who created DB/DBZ.

These threads end up just being a popularity contest, with Cooler winning on "cool factor."

I think the whole point of Cooler was to make the Changling race "cooler."

Toriyami liked to use double-meanings like that.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so is there any chance that goku jr can against cooler?
Goku Jr. wouldn't stand a chance, even as a SSJ. Like previously stated, Goku Jr. has little to no real combat experience. Sure, we saw Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. go at it, but that was in a tournament setting, not a battle for the Earth/universe. Cooler on the other hand has a tremendous amount of experience.

Another thing is that Goku Jr. is last seen as a child, and that makes a big difference, SSJ or not.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Goku Jr. wouldn't stand a chance, even as a SSJ. Like previously stated, Goku Jr. has little to no real combat experience. Sure, we saw Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. go at it, but that was in a tournament setting, not a battle for the Earth/universe. Cooler on the other hand has a tremendous amount of experience.

Another thing is that Goku Jr. is last seen as a child, and that makes a big difference, SSJ or not.
especially Goku jr doesn't have any talent in fighting and plus he couldn't even take dawn some one at Muten Roshi's level(at gt movie) even he defeated the demon king in the end by turnning up ssj I still don't think he would be stronger than Radditz. beside AT already stated that hybrid saiyan can easily able to turn ssj without require powerlevel and strong emotion(or maybe still...) like Goten and Trunks. and also that makes ssj become cheaper.

Best answers
I don't see how a bunch of random people's opinion justify absolute truth, in what is honestly a completely "if" question.

You continue to ask "who will win" in relation to two characters who's entire universe was pre-decided by a man known to many as Akira Toriyami.

The man who created DB/DBZ.

These threads end up just being a popularity contest, with Cooler winning on "cool factor."

I think the whole point of Cooler was to make the Changling race "cooler."

Toriyami liked to use double-meanings like that.
Generally, in threads created like this, the creator has already decided who he/she thinks would win in said situation, they just want a context to argue with someone who would disagree.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IIRC Toriyama never created Cooler. Facts aside, Goku would win, anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You forget the Hero concept :p Because Goku Jr. is infact practicly the main hero. He would most probably pull some super power from his ass and go SSJ9203850982 and bla bla bla, Cooler shishkebab.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You forget the Hero concept :p Because Goku Jr. is infact practicly the main hero. He would most probably pull some super power from his ass and go SSJ9203850982 and bla bla bla, Cooler shishkebab.

no, Cooler would eat Goku jr. flashly. he would probly end up like Goku in Radditz saga and trainning with king Kai....or something like that.

there's no chance Goku jr. could against Cooler even in his ssj form if he couldn't even handle some one at Muten Roshi's league.

Best answers
Akira Toriyama did NOT make Goku JR. OR Cooler, because those two are from DBGT and an unofficial DBZ Movie respectively. TOEI created those two characters, actually. D:

Anyway, I can't say. When I saw Goku JR go out against Vegeta JR, it made me think how strong those two REALLY were.

From generation to generation, I think saiyans only become stronger and stronger. There's a chapter in DBZ where Mr. Popo says something like "Oh my, Goten and Trunks are much stronger than Goku when he was at their age!". So yeah, made me think.

Going back to my second statement, it depends if you make Cooler fight against the SSJ Goku JR that fought the demon king (scared and confused, with almost no dominance over the SSJ power) or against the SSJ Goku JR that fought SSJ Vegeta JR (Perfect transformation, a result of hard training, so yeah, clearly he was waaayy stronger at that time period).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you think SSJ Goten is stronger then Freiza?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom