Best answers
i've deciced to try a cooler model but cant seam to find any good pics of him.. can any of you post any if you got them... or post any sites that a lot of pics of him? thanks a lot.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What form(s) is he going to be in?
His 4th and 5th forms? Like in Cooler's Revenge? His 5th form would look awesome in ESF. :D Who do you plan on him replacing?

Best answers
the form where he has red cheecks and the one where here what four spikes on his head

Best answers
I think you guys are getting confused.. frieza reached only his 3rd form.. but then goku killed him... so cooler came to earth to fight goku but this time cooler figured out a way to go a higher level than friezas 3rd form.. so actually its not 4th to 5th.. its 3rd form to 4th form. When goku faces him again on new namek hes metal.. but thats not exactly a form.. he didnt transform.

Best answers
frieza has 4 forms

form 1 = normal
form 2 = slightly bigger more muscel
form 3 = a lot bigger with big horns ( he killed krillen in this form)
form 4 = short, mostly grey with few purple spots.

Best answers
My point was.. form 1 shouldn't be counted.. because he didnt transform into form 1 thats not possible if its his normal state.

Best answers
............but it is form1 buddy.....there for it is a form...................form and transform are 2 different words............

Best answers
even not counting the first form there are 4 anyways
1. Big with horns!
2. Shorter with long-head and raspy *** voice
3. Very short and thin with purplespots
4. Then super form fireza wich in a way is linked with 3rd form by being the 100% form of 3

Best answers
Watch coolers revenge.. b4 he transforms he explains to goku hes in his 3rd state.. then he says but unlike frieza ive found a higher level.. then he transforms into the 4th state.. so friezas final level he ever reached was 3rd state.. watch the movie.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I have seen it, and he does say that, but I still say Frieza has 4 forms.
The first form (the little form he's in with his armor and female-like voice) is form 1.
It does count as a form. Why? Well touch your arm...right now. It has form doesn't it? The form you have as a human (or whatever you may be) is a form, is it not?
And if you were to some how change your physical appearance, this would be your second form.

Best answers
Thats very true dragondude but im just proving a point.. the episodes dont go by that.. and dont count normal state as a form... it may seem weird but everyones going around telling me im wrong about the episodes and im not so thats what I was proving.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I also own many of the original mangas, including ones in this part of the Frieza saga, and they count Frieza's 1st form as the one he has when he first appears.
But whatever, you believe what you say and I'll believe what I say.
Lets get this thread back on topic...

🍂 Regular
Best answers
I wish you best of luck on the model, I'm glad you're gonna make Coola's Final Form (I don't consider Metal Coola as a form, Since it's not an actual form he can take on kinda like, he can be compared when Frieza was Robotic Frieza)

BTW: Is he gonna replace Frieza or somone else?

Best answers
You can also make the robot form of frieza when he lande on earth in the future thrunks saga.

Best answers
jeez i swear...some people have to be right even if they are wrong...freeza had 4 forms...only 3 TRANSFORMATIONS....what they are saying he was in 4 different forms but only transformed 3 times...

now back to this...gl on the model man, not many coola models out there

Best answers
if i want him to be in esf do i have to make him from an original model? cause for some reason i cant open the original models and i dont know how to animate, out in a bone structure, or skin yet...

beside a metal coola would just be a rekin of the nonmetal coola right?

i have some really good front shots of coola but no side shots at at... can someone help me find some plz?

Best answers
Id love to see this model, Cooler has to be 10x better then Frieza. IMO. Good Luck, And keep us up to date on the model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom