cooler is a super changeling!?

Best answers
this question has confuse me so long. according to frieza's speach that 4th form was the changeling's final form but somehow cooler surpass the limit that regular changeling can't able to reach. and also cooler's primary form is 4th form and much stronger then frieza and other changeling in power contral, speed, strangth all the way that ordinary changeling can not able to reach. then cooler has discover the transform beyond the original changeling transformation. (cooler also said that he stay in changeling's final form since he was born.)

according to those element do u think that would be possible!?

is cooler a truly super chnageling!?

Best answers
It's quite possible that Cooler is a super shapeshifter... King Cold himself couldn't ascend beyond his 2nd form (from what it seems like). It may be because he was old (age would definitely degrade a warrior's power).

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this question has confuse me so long. according to frieza's speach that 4th form was the changeling's final form but somehow cooler surpass the limit that regular changeling can't able to reach. and also cooler's primary form is 4th form and much stronger then frieza and other changeling in power contral, speed, strangth all the way that ordinary changeling can not able to reach. then cooler has discover the transform beyond the original changeling transformation. (cooler also said that he stay in changeling's final form since he was born.)

according to those element do u think that would be possible!?

is cooler a truly super chnageling!?
In the world of Dragon Ball, anything is possible.

I'm sure that there are more levels of SSJ past SSJ3 or SSJ4 (which ever you believe is the last official form). The SSJ transformations were just self defense mechanisms that caused the body to change in order for it to be preserved.

Frieza and Cooler's transformations are the only way they can generate more power. Each form weaker than the last, and is limited to how much power it can withstand. So, since we are speaking of the world of Dragon Ball, power is limitless, so I have no doubt that there might have been more transformations beyond Coolers 5th form.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really think so.

When Coola was in his final form... Goku easily beat him.

When Frieza was in his final form... Goku had a bit harder time fighting him.

I don't think there is a difference of forms, just a difference of looks.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really think so.

The fight with Cooler could of been longer, but Cooler didn't want to end up like his brother, so he went for a finisher. I have a feeling that if Cooler and Goku did fight after Goku went SSJ, I'm sure it would of been similar to Goku's fight with Frieza.

Best answers
Power is not limitless in Dragon Ball Z.

Majin Buu was the power ceiling, when angry, Majin Buu's power was so high, he was extremely dangerous and his power endangered the universe of being torn asunder. There's no such thing as limitless power.

Best answers
I don't really think so.

that's becuz goku had been powered way beyond than when he fought frieza.

otherwise cooler wasn't even try in the moive becuz he was afraid that

goku's crazy strangth, he didn't know how powerful that goku might reach.

he may able to defeat ssj goku if he try. but no one knows what else would

happan. and like i said cooler was been scared by goku's rage and unable to

continue the fight.... that's why cooler attemp to finish goku by throw the deathnova...

if time can change back to namek saga goku would proply tear off by cooler.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's becuz goku had been powered way beyond than when he fought frieza.

otherwise cooler wasn't even try in the moive becuz he was afraid that

goku's crazy strangth, he didn't know how powerful that goku might reach.

he may able to defeat ssj goku if he try. but no one knows what else would

happan. and like i said cooler was been scared by goku's rage and unable to

continue the fight.... that's why cooler attemp to finish goku by throw the deathnova...

if time can change back to namek saga goku would proply tear off by cooler.
I'm really struggling to break any of this down.

Best answers
What he was saying is:

Cooler was afraid of Gokou. Gokou had gained some power since Furiza, and if Gokou had fought Cooler when he first went basic Super Saiya-Jin, he would probably have been torn to pieces.

Cooler was afraid of Gokou's rage, and figured, if Gokou managed to kill Furiza, he must have an ace in the hole that he used against Furiza.

However, Cooler had no way of knowing that Gokou went Super Saiya-Jin.

Best answers
What he was saying is:

Cooler was afraid of Gokou. Gokou had gained some power since Furiza, and if Gokou had fought Cooler when he first went basic Super Saiya-Jin, he would probably have been torn to pieces.

Cooler was afraid of Gokou's rage, and figured, if Gokou managed to kill Furiza, he must have an ace in the hole that he used against Furiza.

However, Cooler had no way of knowing that Gokou went Super Saiya-Jin.
not just that, cooler was confuse that how goku saddenly generate that much power and also reminds him how frieza been humiliated by goku.

but in any condition of movie 5 cooler would still crush and overwhlem ssj goku in his final form if he hasn't let his guard down. but sice he was completely lost the will to fight though.

Best answers
I'd just like to point out, Gokou didn't go Super Saiya-Jin against Cooler the first time around. He used the kaiouken, but, he never went Super Saiya-Jin.

So, it's kinda laughable that Cooler was a 'super' shapeshifter.

Best answers
um? have you seen movie five? he goes super saiyan and blasts cooler into the sun.

no cooler isnt a super changeling hes just way stronger than freiza. i would expect that if a youthful king cold and cooler fought then king cold (being the king of the changelings) would easily be able to surpass form five and crush cooler. the only reason trunks kills him so easy is because hes gotten old and power diminishes with age (or at least irt did with master roshi nd kami nd guru)

Best answers
No he doesn't go Super Saiya-Jin, and yes, I have seen said movie. If you pay closer attention, he's more like in kaiouken than Super Saiya-Jin. Disagreement is no reason to be an ass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The fight with Cooler could of been longer, but Cooler didn't want to end up like his brother, so he went for a finisher. I have a feeling that if Cooler and Goku did fight after Goku went SSJ, I'm sure it would of been similar to Goku's fight with Frieza
It was just a movie, guys, not the final saga in the series.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is a lot of "just a..." that needs to be said with these kind of threads.

But, it's cool to relive the anime in argument... for some, I suppose.

Best answers
No he doesn't go Super Saiya-Jin, and yes, I have seen said movie. If you pay closer attention, he's more like in kaiouken than Super Saiya-Jin. Disagreement is no reason to be an ass.
u're mistaken.....I'm saying cooler would still own ssj gogu if he try. and we all know that goku wasn't turn ssj in the main fight. if the fight goes continue cooler would still have chance to swallow ssj goku(if cooler choose to power up like fireza in final battle...it's possible!)

um? have you seen movie five? he goes super saiyan and blasts cooler into the sun.

no cooler isnt a super changeling hes just way stronger than freiza. i would expect that if a youthful king cold and cooler fought then king cold (being the king of the changelings) would easily be able to surpass form five and crush cooler. the only reason trunks kills him so easy is because hes gotten old and power diminishes with age (or at least irt did with master roshi nd kami nd guru)
goku blew cooler into sun becuz script made him. in any way of reason cooler can't effect the kamehameha cuz that......script!

king cold wouldn't even pick frieza's shoes....consider trunks killed him by the simgle ki blast and even without power up. also u must know trunks was way weaker than ssj goku in the namek(do not tell me about the powerlevel....they ain't exist after ginyu saga.) the only reason king cold has demination becuz he's been a king for long time and also frieza respect him as well that makes no one in his kind could dare to challenge the crown on his head, not to mention those other race who work for the changeling family. beside there's only few member of changeling in the galoxy. king cold, cooler, frieza, kurizer(frieza's son in db ova)

PS: u should watch the opening of the movie carefully....cooler said his brother and father r weakling.......(at a planet look just like mars..)

even if king cold can reveal youth he would be completely destroy by cooler. becuz king cold was just an ordinary changeling and his primary form is in 1st form of changeling(somehow he just like frieza). cooler is a muten just like broly of the saiyan. if broly is completely different from original saiyan then cooler may be a super changeling.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku was a SSJ in Cooler's Revenge, only for the last part of the fight. Prior to that, Goku used the Kaioken to fight Cooler.

u're mistaken.....I'm saying cooler would still own ssj gogu if he try. and we all know that goku wasn't turn ssj in the main fight. if the fight goes continue cooler would still have chance to swallow ssj goku(if cooler choose to power up like fireza in final battle...it's possible!)

goku blew cooler into sun becuz script made him. in any way of reason cooler can't effect the kamehameha cuz that......script!

king cold wouldn't even pick frieza's shoes....consider trunks killed him by the simgle ki blast and even without power up. also u must know trunks was way weaker than ssj goku in the namek(do not tell me about the powerlevel....they ain't exist after ginyu saga.) the only reason king cold has demination becuz he's been a king for long time and also frieza respect him as well that makes no one in his kind could dare to challenge the crown on his head, not to mention those other race who work for the changeling family. beside there's only few member of changeling in the galoxy. king cold, cooler, frieza, kurizer(frieza's son in db ova)

PS: u should watch the opening of the movie carefully....cooler said his brother and father r weakling.......(at a planet look just like mars..)

even if king cold can reveal youth he would be completely destroy by cooler. becuz king cold was just an ordinary changeling and his primary form is in 1st form of changeling(somehow he just like frieza). cooler is a muten just like broly of the saiyan. if broly is completely different from original saiyan then cooler may be a super changeling.
Dragon Ball OVA? There's no such thing. You're referring to Neko Majin/Neko Majin Z, which was a short manga created by Akira Toriyama. The manga isn't considered canon to the Dragon Ball manga, so technically, Frieza didn't have a son.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never recall one being mentioned, ever.

That's just like asking if Pan was SSJ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom