cooler is a super changeling!?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
however in my opinion Cooler may consider as a "Super Shapeshifter". the answer is simple. if the person is much simply far stronger and surpass than his own kind then he would be consider as a supepior form of his race.

most like Lord Slug(Super Namekien) and Brolly(Legendary Super Saiyan), Cooler may be a real Super Shapeshifter.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I'll never get why people argue about such things.
Its a series made up by by someone. And Im certain they never bothered to think of such nonsense like an extensive backrground story about their race or stuff like "who would be stronger if bla bla bla what if bla bla what if else bla bla"
Off course cooler was strong enough to give goku a hard time because else there would be no sense to make a crappy movie about it.
the series follows a timeline. the main characters get stronger and so do the vilians.
And naturally goku won in the end.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
however in my opinion Cooler may consider as a "Super Shapeshifter". the answer is simple. if the person is much simply far stronger and surpass than his own kind then he would be consider as a supepior form of his race.

most like Lord Slug(Super Namekien) and Brolly(Legendary Super Saiyan), Cooler may be a real Super Shapeshifter.
The whole story of the Super Namekians was only present in the English dub of movie 4. So, there is no such thing as a Super Namek.

As for Cooler's race, we know nothing about it. We don't know if Cooler is superior to all other members of his race. As far as we know, King Cold was the strongest out of the three, but nothing beyond what we saw was shown/explained.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
As for Cooler's race, we know nothing about it. We don't know if Cooler is superior to all other members of his race. As far as we know, King Cold was the strongest out of the three, but nothing beyond what we saw was shown/explained.
if that's the case like you said then Frieza would'nt able to be the emperor of Milky Way Galaxy and King Cold wouldn't be a King of the Shapeshifter and Cooler wouldn't able to conquered entire Southern Galaxy. because there are only few member remain in the story and even if there has other member of Shapeshifter they wouldn't able to take challege with Frieza, Kurizer, King Cold. not to mention Cooler.

yes, King Cold maybe the strongest Shapeshifter if there's not count on his family member. either way he would've be killed if he actually fight with any of them.

to compare four of them Cooler considerly the strongest Shapeshifter, in any way of compareson with Frieza's 100% transform he still stronger ever even he's not in transform into his ultimate final form.

but like any other race that no matter how super Cooler could be he still no match for SSJ.

Best answers
No he doesn't go Super Saiya-Jin, and yes, I have seen said movie. If you pay closer attention, he's more like in kaiouken than Super Saiya-Jin. Disagreement is no reason to be an ass.

goku blew cooler into sun becuz script made him. in any way of reason cooler can't effect the kamehameha cuz that......script!

king cold wouldn't even pick frieza's shoes....consider trunks killed him by the simgle ki blast and even without power up. also u must know trunks was way weaker than ssj goku in the namek(do not tell me about the powerlevel....they ain't exist after ginyu saga.) the only reason king cold has demination becuz he's been a king for long time and also frieza respect him as well that makes no one in his kind could dare to challenge the crown on his head, not to mention those other race who work for the changeling family. beside there's only few member of changeling in the galoxy. king cold, cooler, frieza, kurizer(frieza's son in db ova)

PS: u should watch the opening of the movie carefully....cooler said his brother and father r weakling.......(at a planet look just like mars..)

even if king cold can reveal youth he would be completely destroy by cooler. becuz king cold was just an ordinary changeling and his primary form is in 1st form of changeling(somehow he just like frieza). cooler is a muten just like broly of the saiyan. if broly is completely different from original saiyan then cooler may be a super changeling.
firstly this is all speculation your first assuming there is such a thing as a super changeling and secondly nobody knows exactly how the monarchy of the changeling race works but as far as i can tell (based on behavior) strength determines (political) power. nobody knows how strong king cold was when he was young so you cant say that cooler would waste him despite what he says at the beginning of the movie (changelings are arrogant so they like to think that evryone around them is weaker than them.

and about the broly thing he is the ledgendary super saiyan that vegeta goes on about all thru the ginyu/frieza saga all the other super saiyans are just powerd up versions of ordinary saiyans and it is a level that can be reached by any saiyan as long as the criteria are met. a saiyan like broly appears once every ten thousand years or sumthing

Best answers
the only fact to prove king cold was weakling but still keep his crown is becuz frieza. consider to king cold that frieza was a sweat boy for him which frieza do nearly anything king cold ask but that's not a mean point the point that king cold had the crown becuz he's been a king for long time even before cooler was born. beside i already told that king cold's place was safe becuz there's no other race could challenge him and only of his opponent was his family. well if that frieza hasn't fulfill king cold's portection then king cold would probly easily overthrow by cooler....

Best answers
again what you say about how the changeleing monarchy is all assumption. my opinion is assumption as well but judging by the trecherous nature of the changelings i can only assume that the throne would be held by the most powerful

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom