★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
attention, we have another RIPPER on our hands,
notice how it looks just like the alpha cooler model reskinned (exactly the same model, not by any chance is it not the same one) but i didnt see any credits given to it, be wise and add credits, http://filedb.redsaiyan.net/filedb.php?action=file&id=89 http://filedb.redsaiyan.net/filedb.php?action=file&id=91 if you want proof

either you reskinned the cooler model or you edited the 1.0 frieza edit of that model

(note: im directing this to jack and soccer)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy dont blame me i just did the sprites lol

almostdeleted

A
Umm.. I didnt give credits because on redsaiyan no one gives credits

But I edited the alpha model and use the skin of guerilla, big ****ing deal to you. That doesnt make me a ripper if I didnt give credits on redsiayan.

Everyone, you can all congradulate Nuttzy for me not releasing any more edits.

:yes:

bTW, you made this? correct?

You never gave critz to the original modeler of vegeta so stfu.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I believe we should go back on topic folks, you guys should settle this via PM, if you feel the need to report anything else, please PM a mod/admin, thanks. :smile:

Best answers
agree, i dun want this thread to get closed i really wanna make this proyect, i think all want this model, so as magus said stay on topic plz

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<ontopic>i may join the project here. i was going to start a 2nd trans cooler, (i even ripped the dvd for ref pics), i guess i maye hafta resume that goal now that people actually want him, he doesnt look very difficult. the fins on his forearms look like the biggest problem and that isnt hard either, his head looks hard but its not that complex, most of the face could be skinned on, but i plan to extrude a lil bit and make it look like its sticking up a lil (if you know what i mean, if not ignore it) if this thread is too far down by the time i get a working screenshot made ill make a new one, u wont be dissappointed,

well, maybe you will, i dont care really haha

<offtopic>and cracker, i have yet to make a thread showing off that model nor have i released it, so i havent really been required to show credits by this forums rules (as explained to me by magus himself), when it comes to either of those situations i will give credits for his arms, until then toodle doo

besides its not even finished i dont think, ull hafta ask shijing on that one

Best answers
I think that you should restart the whole model instead of Trying to edit those, There are a couple problems with the koola model, you should reskin it also, it looks like his head is a balloon..^_^

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Good Job, I was wondering... is Milkshape a bit like GMAX? 'cause if it is... I will be of help to you peoples, I also have adobe photoshop...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom