cool spiritbomb but ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i played with bots online and i^ve got the bots version 3.0 so i played and once the bot make a spiritbomb it looks so cool it was not normaly so i make a scrreennshott but can some one make the picture online for a short time icq: 175569116 email: [email protected] ;/

Best answers
Oh oh I have a question.

What the hell did you just say?

Sorry I don't get it, you saw a bot make a spirit bomb. Did I miss a chapter? It didn't look normally? Explain that, or just put the picture online.

Best answers
Probably,bot doed some "abnormal" spiritbomb(think because of Super/mega/ultra bot that cheats)...get it Lynxy?
*off-topic*
*cough*Lynxy,did u forgot yours underwair? :smile: Maybe an daily "Always" :devgrin:
*cough*
*on-topic*

Best answers
Is it me or are you just plain stupid? I've played the bots. Yes, they have aimbot and have an automatic ki regeneration thingy. They barely have to charge, they regenerate everything. I've played the bots, and managed to win. But I never, ever, saw a bot doing some cheat-o spirit bomb, weird huh?

Even if they use aimbot and some ki regeneration thing, it doesn't mean they have access to secret spirit bomb that looks wierd.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I barely do this, but I agree with Lynx, that was one of the useless comments in 'comment history'. What does this thread have to do with his underwear? =/

Ón Tópíç

I don't really know what you mean... a weird spirit bomb? Just because they have higher pl, and enormouse ki doesn't mean that they will make a uber spirit bomb =/.

-UltraPerfectCell

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, he obviously can't speak english well so give him a break. Sounds to me like he saw a bug or an abnormal spirit bomb, and wanted to show everyone.

Best answers
Maybe it was the small spirit bomb? I've never experienced a weird looking spirit bomb in all my time in esf. Sounds pretty silly to me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe he saw a deathball and didnt know about it

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or maybe it was my grandma with a flashlight, who knows.....This whole thread doesn't make any sense, somebody pease close it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no please don´t close it it was really real i say it maybe u don´t think thats can be but the spirit bomb has lighting so there is think my fu**ed pc are destroit but it was so some one askin me and say he can make it online but the picture wasn´t down i see please some one please host it i can not
be every time for u there because i make with my famalie a house so i can go once or twice a day to the pc so good by

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok here i send it to you but once you have to now i don´t downloaded at this time nothing´it the normal esf but the models are other i don´t have got one spirit at my model so say nothing maybe like :it can´t be reall so cu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no it didn´t change a spirit and i wrote it on the mail so now u all seen it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no ... anything else has changed his SPRITE
I asked him and after he changed it again it looks normal
no it is NOT a bug

* CLOSED *

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom