Cool idea(i think)

Best answers
can someone(the ESF team,or anyone else who know how to make maps)
make a map like in Cell Game sega there was this ring and who ever tuoch outs side the ring is out of the battle.
so what im saying is if someone wanna make this map to this it like this:
do a large ring(alot bigger then the ring in Cell_Day/Night)and who ever touches out side the ring so the other is getting 1 point...
somethin like that...
i hiope u understood my idea

plz tell ur opinon

Force Pit Member
Best answers
So whoever touches outside the ring would lose 1 point and the person they fight gain a point?... um i believe this has to do with coding much more than it does with mapping... and i really dont like this idea, its just kinda boring... too easy to win. All you do is fly up high enough and hit ur opponet into the ground and voila you win... kinda boring if ya ask me.

Best answers
but the 1 that will ring out will day
this way it will be very fun

it is pasible to do??

Best answers
How about some game entities, they can do it, if not, they can add a point to the whole team...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Add a teleport entity to it, if you hit something that is not the arena, you will be teleported to a watch room or so.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
hmm .. i made a map like this for alpha2.0 once (long ago lol) ... with ht melee of 1.x this could be fun for 1on1 matches...
but you wouldbnt get a point for smashing him on the ground outside the ring... your opponent would get -1 frags...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom