Cool game

Best answers
I think ESF is the best Dragon Ball Game ever, you should make one for the new Plastation 3. HEHEHE

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright then we will.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Personally, I believe making it for the ps3 or any other consoles would be a TERRIBLE idea. Not only would it be remarkably harder to play with a controller than a mouse and keyboard, but we'd also have to spend money to get the game, whereas it's free now. Plus, don't you need permission from Funimation or something to do that and sell it? I wouldn't know. Oh well.

By the way, welcome to the forums! :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
piru said:
I think ESF is the best Dragon Ball Game ever, you should make one for the new Plastation 3. HEHEHE
Why would you want to port over the mod based on the half-life engine over to the ps3?. Also it will never be done, with all the legal mumbo jumbo that funimation puts on the copyright of anything dragonball. If you want DB/Z/GT games for consoles then Atari are gonig to be making games based of the dragonball series ethier untill 2009 or untill the end of 2009 (As far as I remember that's what the contract they wrote up or that was agreed on stated).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
piru said:
Dude, seriously... You should be the team leader of ESF. You'd bring SOOO much potential to this mod that it would out-due everything in the video gaming industry. Seriously, please apply for the job. I'll back you up 100%:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's all fun and games until the team gets brutally raped by FUNimation's legal department. Plus they'd have to recode the whole game. And have a PS3.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not to forget they would need to get a PS3 SDK, which is 1. hard to code with, 2. costs quite alot, 3. there is no 3. Won't happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom