Cool Game Called M.U.G.E.N

Best answers
Hey peeps... have you ever heard of a game called MUGEN its an AWSOME game and its free you can just DOWNLOAD it... its a 2D fighting GAME MAKER you can custimize it however you want you can DOWNLOAD BACKROUNDS,STAGES,LIFE BARS,EXE. and you can DOWNLOAD any character you want... wanna DOWNLOAD Broli well... DO IT!!! wanna DOWNLOAD Mario... DO IT!!! you can match up Ryu vs. Goku or Megaman vs. Sora(Kingdom Hearts) I really dont think thers a limit to the characters you can DOWNLOAD... and there is MUCH MUCH more you can do than what I said... also you can go to a game or electronic store and buy a controller with a USB cable so you can play MUGEN without using a keyboard if you want any INFO reply and ill get back at ya :laff: :laff:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed that mugen is old. But i doubt this thread is getting closed.

Moved. Probably but not closed ^^

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
anyone know where i can get this mugen?
http://www.google.com/

Good luck finding a version that works on Windows XP (if that's the operating system you have).

Super_Saiyan_10 said:
Hey peeps... have you ever heard of a game called MUGEN its an AWSOME game and its free you can just DOWNLOAD it... its a 2D fighting GAME MAKER you can custimize it however you want you can DOWNLOAD BACKROUNDS,STAGES,LIFE BARS,EXE. and you can DOWNLOAD any character you want... wanna DOWNLOAD Broli well... DO IT!!! wanna DOWNLOAD Mario... DO IT!!! you can match up Ryu vs. Goku or Megaman vs. Sora(Kingdom Hearts) I really dont think thers a limit to the characters you can DOWNLOAD... and there is MUCH MUCH more you can do than what I said... also you can go to a game or electronic store and buy a controller with a USB cable so you can play MUGEN without using a keyboard if you want any INFO reply and ill get back at ya :laff: :laff:
M.UG.E.N. is not a game, it's a game engine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M.U.G.E.N (links at the bottom of page)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its called WINMugen. But findone a version that dosent have that darn 8 characters restriction is a pain in the ass >.<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Its called WINMugen. But findone a version that dosent have that darn 8 characters restriction is a pain in the ass >.<
You can download a plugin that enables you to add up to 150 character slots.

Best answers
I need SF3 Makoto and Yang. Email to [email protected] They must be compatible with dos mugen 4-14-01. I previously had a makoto with a custom menu that enabled flies to circle her head . Please send that one! Also is there a problem with dos ver. 4-14-01 on XP, my previous pc was win98.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
How do I increase the screen size?
In the Data folder edit the Mugen.cgf file, look for [Video Win] edit the Width and Height values.

Best answers
Got this image from mugenbr forums. Sure wish someone could create a cloud just like this, making him have different swords instead of diff. color outfits. I'd do it myself if I knew how to draw......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom