converting to bsp

Best answers
hey, someone made me a map, could i posibly post it here for someone to convert it to bsp for cs?, also what is a decent free program out there to convert maps to bsp? help will be appreciated thanks

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey, someone made me a map, could i posibly post it here for someone to convert it to bsp for cs?, also what is a decent free program out there to convert maps to bsp? help will be appreciated thanks
Just ask the person who made the map to compile it to a .bsp file.

i thought all HL maps were .BSP ?
Not if the map hasn't been compiled.

Best answers
hes not sure on how to compile it to a bsp i think so he asked me, can someone plz convert it to bsp? if so ill host it when i get a reply

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hes not sure on how to compile it to a bsp i think so he asked me, can someone plz convert it to bsp? if so ill host it when i get a reply
If you find someone that's willing to compile it, then it's better if you PM it to them. This way no one can claim the map as their own since a map that hasn't been compiled can be edited.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Should be easy enough.

Youll need to host all the wad files that were ussed to make it, sprites, models and sounds used in the map aswell as the .map file.

Host thoe and ill compile it for you.

@MC im not afraid of that happening. Chances are that the map will have its share of problems since its made by someone who doesnt know how to compile it ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom