Convert to the Boltism today and get...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am a loyal follower of teh hwoarang.. Therefore I must be a boltism.... guy. All praise teh hwo and teh bolt! *chops off his junk*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you miss the part where Bolteh said Bolteh-ism is no more? :smile:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I should've known it would never get off the ground. D:

Best answers
Perosonaly I knew the thing never would pick off the ground. The whole Bolteh-ism thing is so much bs. Just a bunch of hypocrits..

They tell you not to blink one second.. and then wink ;) at you the next.

RAWR!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How bout I join and we call it the..

AM SO STIXO - FIXO!!!!!

I FIX EVYTING!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HERETICS! Fall to the Dark Side! It is the TRUE POWER!

Best answers
Actually, some tests were done once and won't die from lack of sleep. In fact, it doesn't actually effect you physically. You just feel ****ing tired. :p

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not sleeping is bad, your body re-oxygenates and relieves stress during REM.

Of course, ancient horrors have been sleeping for aeons, and don't look a day over 4000.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Join the Sith! We will show you the way.

Best answers
Bihal said:
Actually, some tests were done once and won't die from lack of sleep. In fact, it doesn't actually effect you physically. You just feel ****ing tired. :p
Thats a a big load.

People die from not sleeping, of course in some cases other things have to do with it, but your body needs to rest and so does your brain.

Lid

L
"So this Zealot comes to my door, all glazed eyes and clean reproductive organs, asking me if I ever think about God.

So I tell him I killed God. I tracked God down like a rabid dog, hacked off his legs with a hedge trimmer, raped him with a corncob, and boiled off his corpse in an acid bath.

So he pulls an alternating-current taser on me and tells me that only the Official Serbian Church of Tesla can save my polyphase intrinsic electric field, known to non-engineers as "the soul."

So I hit him. What would you do?"

- Spider Jerusalem, Transmetropolitan

Best answers
basically, this **** about boltism or woteva is crap. no one wants to join unlees you are freaks that wanna die. i am a christian. but i dont care about other religions, the fact that you dopnt ever sleep is that U WILL DIE and then go crazy before u die MWAHH HA HA HA HA HA HA cough cough...

Lid

L
(SS2S) Kakorot said:
basically, this **** about boltism or woteva is crap. no one wants to join unlees you are freaks that wanna die. i am a christian. but i dont care about other religions, the fact that you dopnt ever sleep is that U WILL DIE and then go crazy before u die MWAHH HA HA HA HA HA HA cough cough...
Your post was terrible and made no sense, and neither does your sig for that matter. I don't even know if you're being saractic or some overly "YOUR GOING TO HELL NOW" preacher.

Best answers
Arthos said:
Join the Sith! We will show you the way.
"you've failed your highness. I'll never fall to the darkside! I am a jedi, like my father before me." - Luke Skywalker

Ah-Ha! Star Wars is cool.

Best answers
why do people take this stuff seriously? (kakorot)

anyhoo, if you ever bring the "hibernating" beast(boltism) out of its "sleep", holla at your boi. in the meantime, ill be sleeping.

when i first saw the title, i was like, "BOTULISM, ACH!". silly myself.
*death*

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It seems the mass suicide has taken place, everybody is dead, except for me, I chickened out.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, they're dead... but... it wasn't suicide.
*drops rusty axe*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i knows the answer! the answer to all things! it lies covered by that satanic piece of rag coifed around your crotch!! remove your devilish underwear and all things will come clear to you! even the mystery of last weeks lost pickle!11!!!11

come one come all, send me your undies and i will dispose of them on the heretic site Ebay! repent your sins and remove your underwear in public! display your holyness :O

applicants are accepted freely, now remove at will! :|~

its easyer to make a good religion than sleeping :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom