SSJ

Best answers
ok, this is a conversion for gohan. It is azn dragon's excellente battle damaged teen gohan model. and my friend lil gohan made the SS model actually have yellow hair so he actually transforms. I included sounds (I got the kamehameha from lil gohan as well and the trans and sheildha are R@D!er's) but I did the rest myself. And I also threw in a couple of teen gohan vgui's so it is a total conversion. Enjoy mates

www.i-m-d.net/cavfiles/gohanpak.zip

Best answers
the second link he posted works. :) GJ on the sound pack.

Best answers
if i were u guys i would not dl this because azn didnt release the model em self and the person who leaked it is a dumbass also azn didnt give u permission to release it and u shouldnt release a model thats not urs and u didnt get permission to release it

Best answers
AzN's model, and R@!ders sound pack are already released on Red Saiyan.

Best answers
it says modeled by azn he didnt release it it was leaked cause he said in the one stickey thread he was not releasing it that he was gonna release it with the other battle damaged models in his pack

Best answers
ok i read it but im not going to cry so ok i didnt know that he released it yet all u had to do was post it in the first place

Best answers
Originally posted by Domon Kasshu
ok i read it but im not going to cry so ok i didnt know that he released it yet all u had to do was post it in the first place
All you had to do was "thinking about it". Why would someone else then AZN release that model on RedSaiyan? Are you going around releasing other ppls stuff? I dont think so. And I don't think, anyone would release a model that he doesnt made on RedSaiyan.

Best answers
your wrong jester azn dint reales his model some moron leaked it thats why ppl got it and are making ssj all you have to do is change 2 dots

SSJ

Best answers
well I'm pretty sure he released it on red saiyan. Thats why I waited until now to release my sound/model pack. I don't really care though if he didn't cuz his friend R@!der is a *******. Pretty much all of his american sounds were from my sound pack. I wouldn't really care if he didn't claim them as his own. Whatever though, hey next time why don't you try asking me rather than bickering amongst yourselves.

Best answers
nice job butt did AzN give you permission??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom