Controller Help

Best answers
I got a new controller for my computer. It's a Logitech: Duel Action Gamepad (dual analog controler). The stupid thing is you have to use it's profiler to assign keys to it. I've been able to use the analog on alot of games, like Doom, but when i try Half-Life i have no clue how i'd make it work. I'm trying to make moving left analog, and looking right analog. Can somebody help me out?

P.S. - The directions didnt help :\

Best answers
You mean this:

Because I have the one below, and I don't need to set or assign keys, usually there is the option to, but if you have a controller pugged in via USB the game will pick it up and allow you to use it with the assigner. I beleive thats for older games, it least I think it is.
And, for me, I couldn't ever get the right analog stick unless it was for FFXI. A lot of times it depends on the support for the game, and I think the assigner tried to force support for it a lot. Correct me if I'm wrong but the assigner assigns keys to the buttons on the gamepad, so pushing button1 would be like pushing CTRL, or fire on Doom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom