Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Anyone interested in participating/seeing a sig contest? something like see who can make the best sig in one week?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
C'mon dude , we dont need more sig shit , the forums is all of sig now , and no need for a week to make a good sig

Best answers
Be not fair. A sig may be cool to one guy and not the next. It varies on the person.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I win with my piccolo sig....... :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
shut up you im ssj5 blah!!!

Best answers
SSJ4 and SSJ5 are pathetic levels of imcompetence. SSJ5 don't exist and SSJ4 shouldn't. They should have left GT out. (Come on. Where is the cocky trunks!!!!!)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
quite Spittin That Booty Chatter im ssj5 and thats that i dont like ssj4 that much

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ur piccolo sig looks almost exatly like dbz piccolos........

and yes no more sig shit on the art forum please......

Retired
Best answers
lol your so on. i'll be done my sigmature tomarrow. if you guys feel like you don't want me to participate(sp) then just say so and i'll judge

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is really no need for a contest so u can make sigs whoopty do that just makes u one of the other 50 billion people that can make em. and im getting tired of all these bullshit sig threads

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by 1m4 0wn y0 455
there is really no need for a contest so u can make sigs whoopty do that just makes u one of the other 50 billion people that can make em. and im getting tired of all these bullshit sig threads
ahhh don't be sour. i'm only playing. yes i know i can make sigs, and yes i know many others make sigs. reason i take it so seriously is i'm looking into getting a job in the future thatw eill allow me to use photoshop and such. sorry if i sounded abuit hasty but thats just the way i am sometimes. Also if you don't liek these "sig" topics, then thats too damm bad. go to the topic about the sig foruma nd vote yes and maybe the admins will decide on making one and all this will be gone.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
that looks nothing like mine........lol they do look the same in some ways:rolleyes: thats jusr cuz the background and we have good taste :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yea yea everyone sick of sig post but thoes are the ones that keep posting them you all are talking bullshit!!!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I've seen all of 3 people with something they drew or painted. You guys all do noice layouts on sigs but it's all cut n paste and some effects from your img editor. If I had a scanner I'd post some of my HAND drawn stuff not touched up Toriyama.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually i already did vote on having a sig forum and 2nd i rarely post on these "look at my sig" threads anymore

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all of these sig posts should be deleted....

ps who is the mod of the art work forum?

Retired
Best answers
mastasurf and VT. i think someone else should be moderators, someone that hangs out alot on these forums. *hint* ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom