console command for pl

Best answers
can anyone tell me what the command is to change the power level of a player?

Thnx

Best answers
and another person that wants to know it :) well.. since it`s public i will tell it :)
install amxmodx on your server
there is a plugin for it but i won`t give the link :) search for it here :D
*roar*

some people might hate me for posting this here but come on.. it has been made, it is public so just ignore it if you don`t want it.

To the mods.. i think it`s better to add this one in "ESF Plugin`s / Mini-Mods": http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=56617

Best answers
max.. it`s server sided so it won`t work on all servers... but i will change the link a bit :)
EDIT::..
i changed it a bit

Best answers
As stated before, there is no player or server command to alter a Player's power level. And again, stated before, a particular server-mod is needed to do such things.

I personally do not like changing power levels, as thats kind of unfair (although in a casual gaming atmosphere, its nice to raise the powerlevel of a Player who randomly Disconnected back up to or near what it was. Again, in a casual gaming atmosphere.)

Best answers
theire is a command to power up your pl.
type "kill" into your console - is the masta-command so you got 50.000.000 pl ^^

Best answers
i hate people that create a server and give themselves 50 mil power level, sure its fun for them, but not for anyone who joins their server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom