Console broken

Best answers
When i first started playing ESF from 1.0 my console was broken so on 1.1 I magically fixed it by going on Mr. Satan's Server and then i was playing on a -=ThUgZ=- server and my console has been broken ever since i tried going on Mr. Satan again to fix the problem but it didnt work please help PPPPLLLLEEEEAAASSSEEE :cry:

Best answers
wat you mean broken? doesn't appear when you press "`"?
in the esf shortcut make sure you have "-sonsole" and in the config.cfg make sure you have "console 1.0"
i think that should do ..

Best answers
It should be "-console" [without the quotes] and not "-sonsole", if you had the error that Ultraq said.

If you have another kinda prob with your console, you have to describe it with more details and maybe a screen if that's possible...

Best answers
and also open up your autoexec.cfg and past this in

bind ` console
bind ~ console

to make sure it DOES work

Best answers
Do I use note pad to open up that config file I would show you a screen but nothing happens when i press "`" so it wouldn't matter I couldnt show u anything i'll try that config right now...

Best answers
I cant fix it OWELL stupid -=ThUgZ=- grrrrrr at least it'll work on the mr satan sever i hope...

Best answers
Hmm, what kinda keyboatd do you use "azerty" or "qwerty"? I have a prob in my whole HL, in windows is have 'azerty', and in the HL/mods menus it seems i still have 'azerty', but ingame it changes into 'qwerty', you prodably have a prob off the same kinda, try to bind your console on a button that doesn't changes between 'azerty' and 'qwerty', like 'c' or sumthing... and check if it works then [but first check your shortcut and make sure that there's "-console"in it...(without the quotes)]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom