Considering to sell my 360

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It really bothers me that I don't have HDMI on my 360 and I'm not going to bother to buy converters or cables.

So I was wondering if anyone knew how much I would get for my accessories, games, and the console it self.

I basically have:

HDMI-less XBOX 360 / Includes Component and VGA
Wireless Adapter
1 wireless controller

Games:
Turok
DMC4
GoW
GoW2
COD4
SW: Force Unleashed

If anyone can predict how much I can get at a local game shop, I'd appreciate it. I don't mind cashing out additional money as I plan to get the arcade version with the HDMI output. The games listed are games I'd probably never play again anyways haha.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know VGA / DVI is the same as HDMI minus the audio support right?

Unless this is over sound...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea I never saw the difference between the VGA and HDMI, isn't 1080p 1080p no matter what?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VGA uses analog signals while HDMI uses digital signals. I could be getting full 1080P resolution with HDMI with more in depth colors + sound. Analog/VGA doesn't use black levels (using dynamic contrast is horrible with analog) and it produces the picture by interlacing the picture.

My HDTV doesn't use VGA and my T260HD doesn't pixel map over VGA/DVI. So sorta stuck with a squeezed in picture on my monitor.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I have asked one of my Friend who works at Gamestop and he said pretty much its like this. Add everything up you can find on your website. All of the Games Used and all Then 1/2 the price.

Console + Control & Cords = 139.99
Wireless Adapter = 49.99
Turok = $5
DMC4 = $5 to 8
GoW = $3 to 5
GoW2 = $5 to 10
COD4 = $10 to 15
SW:FU = $12 to 16

But from what he said since its a bundle and depending on the condition of it and the games it maybe $170 or less.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could forgo the bundle and just sell different things to different stores. They would never know.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll probably sell with the EB prices you suggested to people or friends at school first & sell the ones I can't to a local EBGames or Gamestop.

Almost all the items are perfect condition so :p.

Last edited:

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please don't bother with GameSTOP/EB Games. I highly recommend you sell your console and games as a large package, or by pieces on Craigslist. However, you may have some difficulty doing that if you live in a small or low populated city/area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom