consider this guyz

Best answers
hey guyz im prolly not the only one but 3 things bug me about esf. firstly theres the old ki blob fx, sumthing seriously has to be done about that, looks like u wacking a gold fish bole around em ^^. anywayz 2nd is the powering up fx, u gota have some electricity and bigger rocks at high pl. last thing is piccolo........... hes my fav char and i love im, but u gota make better transformations for the poor fella. dont get me rong, for the first transformation wen e takes his cape off, thats cool (kinda says now look wat uv made me do............LOSE WAIT, NOW UR GONNA DIE !!) LOL, so yea i think thats awsome, but 2nd hes gota have like a sexy little nail fusion animation or sumin, cas buy the looks of it there nutin planned for piccolo in 1.3. so if any team guyz readin this, would be awsome if u took it into account (especialy the electricity when u have hi pl, that would prolly be the coolest thing ever)

o and 1 more thing GIVE GOKU KAIOKEN, and increase the pl req for ssj1 cas its 2x not 1.5 DDDUUUHHHHHH

Best answers
Yes but with the kaioken idea you should be able to use it as an ability, with the bar and theres multiple bars. The higher up the bar goes, to more energy you use, and the stronger the kaioken. So you can use Super Kaioken. And yes i agree the pl needed for ssj should be increased to about 2 mil to prevent vegeta being stornger than goku when he transforms. For example:
| | | | | | |
^=x1 ^=x2 ^=x3 ^=x4 ^=x5 ^=x6 ^=x7 etc. and the bar would go slightly further where if you went beyond that point your body would explode since it cant handle the energy.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err From what i know Kaioken will njot be implanted in ESF. It overpowers Goku.

The lightnings sound cool but i say for levels higher than SSJ :p

thats my 2 cents

Best answers
na it wouldnt dude, it should be used only to raise ur pl by like 400k and only before ssj and i think every1 on this game would apriciate lightning around the body in power ups, for say somthing like a pl over 5 mill, when u r holding E to get ki back, lightning should flash around u.

kaioken is prolly the coolest ability in dbz so reali should be in game

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The problem with kaioken is that goku is pretty powerful already, with 3 transformations, good speed, and the ability t teleport while charging beams. Though I wouldn't mind a lil more plusses for goku, kaioken will give him speed and power right from the start, which isn't really fair.

Piccolo will have more attacks, sadly he will only have one transformation. Fuse with kami won't be in because piccolo doesn't look any different, so they are gonna give him one big transformation, wich is just taking a cape off so he actually looks different when he transforms to.

Yeah the ki blob effect could be redone.

Lightning might be in, dunno, but its hard to give lightning without making it look crappy

And I heard there would be eye candy pluses inteh next one, so we will see what they have then..and pa-lease don't use "z" as a substitue for "s".

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CMDjojo said:
na it wouldnt dude, it should be used only to raise ur pl by like 400k and only before ssj and i think every1 on this game would apriciate lightning around the body in power ups, for say somthing like a pl over 5 mill, when u r holding E to get ki back, lightning should flash around u.

kaioken is prolly the coolest ability in dbz so reali should be in game
Take into consideration How overpowered goku already is. Someone could just make a plugin for it if it's not added for 1.3 anyway (there probably would be some demand for it I'd imagine).

Best answers
Well gokus not that overpowered his powers are seperated as it is, he starts wiuth 750,000 and needs 1 mil more pl. Maybe after he hits ss he cannot use kaioken anymore, except when he hits about 5 mil ss or something and he can use kaiokenx100 (basically "super kaioken")

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, belive me & everyone else when we say Goku is overpowered. He has enough as it is, what more could he possibly need (he has to many attacks as it is too, kaioken will work in the favour of a beam spammer). If you don't call Kame torpedos, Kamehameha, Spirit bomb, Solar flare & being able to teleport while charging ki attacks being in ssj+ enough, what more of an advantage would he need ?.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The new version, 1.3, will have multiple transformations for all the characters, as well as a new FX scripting system for things like transformation effects. So it is much more likely to have more impressive effects than previous versions.

The team has said on occasion that kaioken will not be going into the game, so...that settles that. It would be unfair anyway. The last thing we need is another thing that's easy to exploit in this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom