Connection problem

Best answers
Ok, for the last....god knows how long, everytime i try to do a "quick start" of ESF it starts searching for servers, then it comes up "server connection failed" or summin similar every feckin time....anyone know y?
what can i do so i can connect?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try connecting to esf online games, then try chossing a server from there, you can tell how good it is, because the green balls etc so you dont need the quick start

Best answers
i try that........once i waited an hour and it was still searching for games, so when i stopped the search to see how many games were availible....none shown up ;/

Best answers
quick start sucks and so does the hl game browser try all seeing eye(http://www.udpsoft.com/eye/) tis a good program for searching fo esf games. once u figure out how to use it that is :D

Best answers
oh and if ya have problems working out how to work all seeing eye "thats if ya decide to use it" just send my a PM and i will create a little tutorial for ya :D

Best answers
yes once you click on Internet Games in esf, then click on Filters and put a checkmark in the box next to Are Running Game and then in the little dropdown box to the right of that choose ESF and then click update in your Internet Games menu and you should be good to go. hope this helps ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom