connection kinda problem

Best answers
i got this problem on vossey.com : esf 1.2.2 and 1.2.3 servers.. it crashes to desktop everytime i connect to tehh server after i played in some other server. or when the map changes.. is it only me or it's some usual problem in the server? i really want that problem to be fixed T_T i hate it when it crashes to desktop..

PS: is there that shockwave dust in that vossey 1.2.2 server? :D and u guys should add it to 1.2.3 too

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.2.2 and 1.2.3 are the same thing The only diference is taht 1 map was added and 2 were fixed. It could be the AMX plugin but im not shure.

Best answers
i thing i've tryed 'em all :D i had that problem even before i formatted my com. :S

Best answers
Mine goes to the desktop too it sucks. I've reinstalled ESF and it still does it. Almost everytime I play ESF it does that randomly sometimes right away and sometimes after an hour.

Best answers
:S lol.. looks like we found an bug eh ? xD i just noticed.. it did just shut down tehh server just couble mins ago.. dont remember what it was.. just quited it ;D

Best answers
Mines been doing that since i first got ESF like a week ago. and It's been doing it more often now :(

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
No, it's not a bug, it's some problem with your pc. Maybe a system issue. Post your system specs.

Best answers
What do you mean by system specs? When some one is attacking me with melee i cant see anything but like a black screen and the map moving back and forth really fast but once i saw the characters fighting anyone know whats wrong with that? Maybe I should download esf again.. but then I'll have to reinstall all of the models and sprites and stuff I put in.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just save the models and sprites foulders and you dont nead to reinstall them

and make shure you arent running software mode and you have your graphics drivers updated

Best answers
What do you mean by software mode? And which driver should I update? *edit* I had some files from the first time I was downloading ESF but I cancelled the download and I never knew what they were and they wouldnt open so now that I have WinRAR I tried to open it and it said that it was incomplete or corrupted data so I deleted them and went to see if ESF would work and it does but I dont know if that fixed the problem or not. *edit* Fixed! I updated my graphics card and that helped a little but then I switched into OpenGL mode instead of software and the graphics got waay better and the melee problem was fixed.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
iwell thats cause ESF works best in Open GL mode

Software is worst the middle choice is Direct 3D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom