Congratulations!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have succeeded where many have failed! You have made a good DBZ game, a damn good one at that, and you're still in beta stages. I believe with all my heart that this is the greatest DBZ game ever created, on any platform, ever, and shall remain so for a long time. I always knew the fans could make a better game than those damn companies!!! My hat goes off to you. I pray I may keep my sanity while I wait for 9pm tommorrow night!!!!

If I wasn't greedy, I would give you money!!! But maybe that would be illegal even if I did....

- Hitokiri
a.k.a {WC}Invincible_Chicken

Best answers
/slaps hibiki :D
ultimate battle 22 is better :p
well anyways gj whatever it wouldnt even matter if one more fan said gj well um gj anyways i said like gj 3 time and now its four :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pfft, they deserve more GJ's than that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
legends is tite.. its juss soo *** how you can't do the special move manually.. the computer does it automatically :S

Best answers
Originally posted by Hitokiri
You have succeeded where many have failed! You have made a good DBZ game, a damn good one at that, and you're still in beta stages. I believe with all my heart that this is the greatest DBZ game ever created, on any platform, ever, and shall remain so for a long time. I always knew the fans could make a better game than those damn companies!!! My hat goes off to you. I pray I may keep my sanity while I wait for 9pm tommorrow night!!!!

If I wasn't greedy, I would give you money!!! But maybe that would be illegal even if I did....

- Hitokiri
a.k.a {WC}Invincible_Chicken
meh wait till sos comes out (stand alone game no need of half this quake that blah blah, better more complex engine, blah blah FREE! blah blah) though esf is still great IMO (for them to do so much with an outdated engine like hl is quite the accomblishment eh?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I cant wait for sos.It will be great.I just hope they dont get shut down

Best answers
You do know sos is on q2 engine...so dont come with the dated engine.

Ontopic: yes gj esf team

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
nah legends is better :D
Legends is cool but i think it would havebeen cooler if they had a mode where you can actually shoot those major attacks without beating them upfirst but obcourse you can misss or it can be thrown back at you.

You really think legens is better than esf?
Legends had some pretty cool melee, but better than esf?

Best answers
SOS is Savior Of Strenght a mod originaly quake 3 now they moved to the quake 2 engine since they have the source code for it and can make it better than they could with quake 3. But I doubt theyll finish the mod.

Best answers
SOS is stand-alone now?! KICK ASS I DONT HAVE TO BUY QUAKE 3!!! W00T!!

Best answers
GJ ESF TEAM!!! I agree that you have succeeded where many have failed, and escpecially just being in the beta 1 stage... ESF is far from over. I hope.:)

I've been waiting for a good DBZ mod for a while, watching many of them grow and develop, with many similarities and many differences. Seeing ESF's bad@$$ beta screenshots and the trailer, I'm convinced, it's gonna be great.

I really hope the other mods out there for DBZ do this well later.

Can't wait for the release party! Woohoo!;D

Best answers
legends is tight donno what crack you guys are on. but this is the only game i have seen in a while to rival it.

Best answers
legends is ok i guess but it's nothing compared to esf!

Best answers
To have a game that looks this good in HL deservs a GOOD DAMIN JOB from everyone ;) keep it up ESF

Mog

Best answers
legends is great, but esf beta 1 looks atleast 50 times better :p
i wish legends would release in the uk tho..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom